Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-15-11, 08:25 PM  
ssgilby

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortie View Post
Great report, Shelley!

I drifted away from Meta, but am pondering a return to it in a while. Right now I have the Omni Continuity program still coming -- any votes from you Meta-ladies on which Continuity is the best? I have stuff to work on all over (which is why I picked Omni), but I hated/dreaded Omni level 2 and loved Glute, so I'm pondering changing. Any advice?
I only have Hip Continuity, and I've only done one workout so far, so I'm no help. Read through some of Chrisqan's posts at our Meta check in. She's done some comparisons of the Continuities.
Old 06-15-11, 08:37 PM  
sophie kat

Shelley, thanks for posting your experience and numbers. Congratulations on your results. Enjoy them!

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-11, 08:54 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Very nice results! You sound pleased and deserve to be.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-11, 09:08 PM  
keilan00

I remember you posted a picture of yourself last year and you already looked great! That's impressive that Metamorphosis still had an impact. Congrats!
keilan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-11, 09:35 PM  
hotncmom

Wow, thanks for posting your results! That is some great commitment on your part and great results. Like the previous poster said, from your pics you already looked pretty darn good.

I've been wanting to try Omni for a while but I'm worried about my back...it got tweaked during the book bootcamp and I've been afraid of TA ever since. We all know how mad it makes us when an injury derails our exercise regimen! I signed up for Kineticflix thinking I could try out Meta, but they are always taken. It's getting frustrating. I was able to test out PD1 and it was OK.

But I have been thinking...maybe I can just ever so carefully try out a TA rotation? So maybe I start out with only 10 reps of each exercise, and concentrate on stabilizing the core and perfect form and working within my own ROM and not worrying about keeping up with Tracy, even stopping the DVD between exercises? I know it would take forever this way but I really think she's got some interesting twists and so many people get fantastic results...gee I wish I could get Omni from Kineticflix...if I got that first disc and did it the way I described and my back started to bother me, then I would just know that TA and my back don't agree. Our big beach trip is next week, so right now I'm just going gangbusters trying to get as toned as I can within my current rotation, but once we get back I will have more time and will not be so results oriented, so I can slow it down and really focus on the moves. What do you guys think?

Also, is the QVC deal a limited time only or is it going to be ongoing? I want to wait until we get back to order.

Or, is there someone in central NC who wants to make a cash deal?
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-11, 12:16 AM  
cristinalatina

Great results Shelley! I can't wait to see pics!
Old 06-16-11, 08:45 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks for sharing your journey. I enjoyed reading about it and congratulations on all your hard work. I have followed the Meta check in on and off as I was interested in this set at one time. I look forward to reading about your continuing journey.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-11, 09:17 AM  
Ann1964

those are good results.. I have meta abcentrics, and when I do consistenly my arms and abs look so much better..
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-11, 09:22 AM  
mle777

Great job Shelley! Congratulations on completing it! I can't seem to complete anything

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-11, 09:41 AM  
ssgilby

hotncmom - I would try to see if you could work out a temp trade or something from someone here for Omni. That way you could try it without having to invest. Proceed with caution of course. TA's work does seem to be something that definitely doesn't work for everyone. I think if you have her book and understand how she wants the exercises performed and, like you say, proceed slowly and with caution, you have a good chance of doing Meta without injuring yourself or aggravating any pre-existing injury you may have.

Tags
meta, metamorphosis, tracy anderson, tracy anderson meta, tracy anderson results