Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-20, 03:57 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, I love reading about your celebrations! You really know how to show your love to your family.

Check-in: Xtend Barre Lean & Chiseled DVD. I avoided it for a long time b/c it's 55 min. Finally put it into the DVD player. Oh duh! chapters!!! I did the barre chapter & like it.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-20, 07:15 PM  
seabliss

Checking in with Bodyfit by Amy's Upper Body Blast (completed it) and half of another short upper body workout by her. Then I tried Jessica's upper body circuit walk, and I turned that off too. I just couldn't today. I also took a mile walk outdoors.

Thank you, Cynthia! Not everyone recognizes the acts women may do as love. It's nice to be appreciated.

Diana, I'm sorry for the struggles. I don't have solid work lined up after next weekend. So that's an adventure. Not sure how this virus issue is affecting my clients. I wrote to one with whom I already have a contract for upcoming work, but no response, and some other jobs are ending. So we'll see. Hoping this is not going to be a repeat of 2007-2008.

DD is enjoying remote school. We're still figuring out our rhythm with that. She gets assignments every day from her teachers. She especially loves music and practicing her recorder.
Old 03-19-20, 09:05 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I would like to ask for prayers for my friend Janice. She is my good friend from church. We do everything together. She has been diagnosed with uterine cancer. She has been referred to a cancer surgeon.

I was installing a new printer/fax/scanner in the office. I had boxes and stuff on the office floor. I needed to take DH the phone and got tangled up with that stuff. I fell on both of my knees on the concrete floor. Not fun. I am getting more sore as time goes on.

Check-In: 30 minute outdoor walk with church friend who lives around the corner from me.

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-20, 09:34 PM  
lynnf

barre3 30, and will now do another Jessica yoga section. The bosses just told us we can't come to our offices now, so I have to work out of the home, which is going to be hard for me. Being home all day makes me very lethargic. We did our grocery shopping and happily there was more stuff in the stores, but it's still an eerie experience.

Cheryl, I second Cynthia's point that it really is lovely how you made your DH's birthday such a beautiful and loving experience for your family in such turbulent times. Hoping that your work contracts hold up.

Diana, hugs to you re work issues as well. My colleague at work's DH is a car mechanic and he goes into work these days and there are no cars to repair. Very scary for them as no cars mean no income. It's so sad to hear about so many people losing their livelihoods because of this situation. Just hoping it will be over ASAP so people can get back to work. But it seems like we have a pretty rough few weeks still to go. Sorry to hear about your friend Janice.

Cynthia, yes, chapters on dvds are a good thing.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 08:02 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-20-20, 03:24 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I spoke with our real estate guy today. The contract/lease is still in the works. There is some crazy drama going on with the company and it has been in the news. I will explain more in time.

Check-In: KCM's Circuit Burn, sculpt (upper) and legs w/8's

I am hoping to get a walk in later.

Have a Blessed evening and stay healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-20-20, 03:36 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 minutes. I finished the 12 set of videos for the March collection. I actually enjoyed it. It does include more of their new more traditional weight training ones, but as long as they include their barre style along with these, I don't mind having these for my weight training days.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 06:41 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lynn, so glad you didn't have to break up with barre3! I imagine that since you have so much to do, having a reliable exercise program is a real stress relief. How is your DS doing?

I ordered a couple of Michelle Dozois old Weight Watchers DVDs, enabled by a recent GD thread Fat to Firm Fast. Received Ready Set Go Fun simple Moves in today's mail. It's from 2004 and is perfect. Good old-fashioned low-impact moves, no need to modify. Body-weight toning circuits; all standing. Can't remember the last time I did step ball change and box step!
Old 03-21-20, 08:25 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Cynthia I'm not familiar with Ready Set Go.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-21-20, 12:13 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Cynthia I'm not familiar with Ready Set Go.

It might be too tame for you, since you can jump up & down.
amazon only has a cookbook of that name.
ebay has a couple of the dvds. What WW calls a "kit" is only the dvd and a couple of recipes.