Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-09-19, 08:10 PM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
If I join the monthly subscription, would I be able to switch to yearly or lifelong if I love it?
I would suggest asking Lauren. She has been pretty quick to answer any questions emailed to her.
Old 02-16-20, 09:05 PM  
katemystify

katemystify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-20, 07:08 PM  
katmom

I can reply to any other VF posts excluding the one in the link to your post requesting trading Lauren’s pdf programs. Sharing Lauren’s pdf programs with others would be a breach of trust and unethical.
Old 02-18-20, 05:57 AM  
katemystify

katemystify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-20, 09:59 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by katemystify View Post
I paid for my other programs (kindle book, dvds, pdfs, programs) , so I have different viewpoint. I did not wanted to open a new thread because I knew that there will be some people insulted with my idea. I asked for exchange, because I have a lot to offer in return. This is personal exchange, not a public one Seems fair enough to me. I just asked, like friends do because we have the same goals. I will be in her Playground someday, I want to support her again. I think about it like a great community and a big motivation but the other people can see only money spent... In Poland to have 25$ I have to work about 2 days, hm.
Have you checked out the exchange rules yet? Some of your trade/request items appear to within the guidelines but some appear to fall outside them. Downloaded and streaming content cannot be exchanged on VF (from my understanding of the trade rules). So your commercially produced dvds and commercially printed material can be traded (but not downloaded pdfs, downloaded workouts/programs, etc.)

I'm not an exchange moderator or anything, but since you asked people to check out your exchange thread, I did, and thought perhaps you're not getting as many responses as you'd like due to others' concerns about not adhering to the VF exchange rules.

Exchange rules: http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=18

(Also, I really mean this post to come across in a friendly, helpful way so I hope my wording isn't coming across badly.)

Edited to add: Sorry, I just realized that someone already alerted you to the exchange rules in another thread. I tend to read VF posts from oldest to newest, so I didn't realize this until after getting through more of today's posts.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lauren brooks