Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-21-21, 10:30 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

So the biopsy on the tip of my nose is precancerous. I have an appointment on Monday to have it frozen. I'm glad I listened to my instincts and decided to have it checked out.

Cheryl I'll have to check out the new ones, too. I did workout on youtube today and there was a bell on there so that must be the news ones. I have subscribed to him.

Check-In: Essentrics Waist and Abs toning, Weight free arm toning, Shoulder pain and tension relief workout

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-21, 08:44 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Cheryl I'm sending you a PM.

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 6,005
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-22-21, 09:56 AM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 minute Cardio focused.

Diana, glad you got that out before it caused trouble! Sounds like you are being really proactive with your health, which is fantastic. I have been letting doctor visits slide, but plan to pick up in the new year, following your example. Thanks for the card!

Cynthia, babies are amazing how they recover. So glad for the good news.

Cheryl, I seem to have gotten through this migraine phase. Sounds like you are doing well too. If only my head would know not to go crazy from time to time! Is your DD still doing remote learning or has her school gone back face to face? Also I never asked you how you managed the stress of that terrible explosion in Nashville? That must have been a terrible shock. I noticed Tim McGraw referred to it (or was it Tyler who sang with him) at the concert after the inauguration (if I recall correctly). Loved that song.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-21, 02:18 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in:21df Cardio Core Fix, an add-on only on BBOD, not DVD. Meh. I don't care for horizontal cardio. Most of it was upright but there were several horizontal things. There's a non-jumping modifier who is not Kat.

Raining today off & on.

Sad news, my oldest brother died yesterday, age 84, massive heart attack. A neighbor saw him collapse at the mailbox and called 911. He was taken to the hospital but CPR didn't work. His wife had been out on an errand and went to the hospital after she couldn't find him at home and the sheriff came to the house.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-21, 10:28 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Lynn We are really trying to stay on top of things now that we have the time. It was really difficult before because work seemed to come first.

Cynthia I am so sorry for your loss.

Check-In: Classical Stretch Full Body toning, Classical Stretch 14 min Shoulder Pain & Tension Relief Workout, I didn't do any extra cardio but I met my step goal.

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-23-21, 08:39 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 6,992

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-23-21, 01:57 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: 21DF Dirty Dozen, the BBOD substitute for Dirty 30. I liked this one. Different moves and no renegade rows.

After last week in the 70*s, and then rain, now it's back to the 50*s and it felt too cold to walk. Errand to the post office was enough for me. I mailed a prayer shawl to my SIL. My NJ brother and I decided not to go to the funeral, which will be in CO. Way too dangerous to fly.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-21, 09:19 PM  
seabliss

No workout today except indoor walking. That's ok. Trying not to be too hard on myself in these times.

Cynthia, I'm sorry for your loss! Smart not to fly there. We are getting more and more careful, if that's possible. We have a friend who has been in the ICU for weeks here. He's on a ventilator now. He was very healthy before and never had health issues.

Diana, glad you are going to the doctor and getting things taken care of. Like Lynn, I've been putting things off--dental, eyes, annual exams, etc. I'm glad you dealt with a pressing issue and it's going to be resolved.

Lynn, we lost all internet, phone, texting, everything for more than 48 hours after the bombing. It was weird because the bombing happened very early in the morning, but everything went out for us at about 12:15. I guess because of the flooding and fires in the ATT building. It could have been worse, though. We didn't lose our home or anything, like some people ... DD has been doing an interactive homeschool program since the beginning of the year, since we knew we were moving and everything was pretty much virtual anyway. She's doing well. She prefers interaction with real teachers and students for sure, though.

I've realized that just as we lockdown away from others at this time, I have also put my mental health on quarantine. I avoid almost all news and social media. I do things that feed my soul and those of my family members. Thankful that we have found positive things to dwell on and work on at this time. It sounds like that is how most of us are handling things right now!
Old 01-23-21, 09:25 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cheryl I agree!

I think that's another reason why I am trying Classical Stretch. I am wanting to take care of myself and feel better. It seems like for me that weights/resistance training keeps me tight all the time. I am concerned about losing muscle. But I have asked around on here and I have been told from others that they have not lost muscle.

Check-In: 45 minute outdoor walk, Classical Stretch Weight Loss, Classical Stretch shoulder pain.

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-24-21, 08:37 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 12,415

LM Combat 02/13

Diana