Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-20, 06:28 AM  
Cher

I’ve sort of had the same thing happen to me. I mailed out an SASE July 13. I have periodically checked the tracking and the SASE was just delivered to the person on Aug 6! No clue what took it so long. I have periodically sent an email to the person each time I checked tracking saying it was still on the way to her. I didn’t want her to think I never sent it out. She has never responded to any of my emails but I guess a response wasn’t really necessary. I haven’t heard from her since the SASE arrived either so I’m assuming and hoping she just dropped it in the mail and hopefully I’ll get the dvd eventually.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-20, 08:26 AM  
patrice
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
I’ve sort of had the same thing happen to me. I mailed out an SASE July 13. I have periodically checked the tracking and the SASE was just delivered to the person on Aug 6! No clue what took it so long. I have periodically sent an email to the person each time I checked tracking saying it was still on the way to her. I didn’t want her to think I never sent it out. She has never responded to any of my emails but I guess a response wasn’t really necessary. I haven’t heard from her since the SASE arrived either so I’m assuming and hoping she just dropped it in the mail and hopefully I’ll get the dvd eventually.
This makes me feel much better!
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 06:52 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice View Post
This makes me feel much better!
Have you heard any thing yet or received the dvd?

So far I still have not heard anything from the person nor have I received the DVDs. Sort of bummed out. It was a pain in the neck going to the post office to send the SASE and it’s gotten expensive now too. I think that was the last time I’m going to be sending out an SASE. I could’ve probably bought a used copy of the dvd for the price I paid for the postage on the SASE and the cost to mail it out.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 07:10 AM  
fanofladyvols

Makes me wonder if it's the same person and if she's ok?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 07:16 AM  
patrice
VF Supporter

No, I have not received anything. The person shows as being on the forum on Aug. 8.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 08:02 AM  
Taiga

My package was sent by Collage Video about 5 weeks ago and still has not arrived. I finally inquired at the PO and they said it was still moving and would probably show eventually. They tagged it, which supposedly could help. I sure hope Collage wrapped it well as it has had plenty of pummeling time. I'll give it 2 more weeks and then I am going to talk with Collage. It was a pricier set so I've tried to be very patient---small businesses don't need the extra hits right now.

I won't be using the free shipping option/media mail again any time soon. I did see a news clip that said some postal centers are extremely backed up right now due to employee shortages. According to my tracking, my box sat in one center for 12 days before finally moving again. It was updated yesterday and once again said "in transit, arriving late" with no indication of location.
Old 08-15-20, 08:09 AM  
sherry7899

Taiga, did your package go through the Jersey City sorting facility? That one is a black hole for mail! Packages always get held up there. I hope it arrives soon.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 09:55 AM  
RHend

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice View Post
I sent an SASE to someone for a Share the Wealth the first week of July. I never heard back. Her inbox is full. I sent an an email and it went unanswered. I am only out postage but just feel disappointed.

Patrice
I just checked to make sure it wasn't me because I was expecting an SASE and never received it. It wasn't me, though.

Sorry this happened to you and I hope you get a response soon!
Old 08-15-20, 09:55 AM  
DCW

Quick Question.

Is this regular 1st class mail?

If so, my bills will be late. I rarely get personal mail anymore but I do have birthday cards to send. Drat.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 09:58 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Sounds like the mail could be delayed for some time, who knows when it will return to normal.

Last edited by Taramisu; 08-16-20 at 05:40 AM.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
usps