Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-15-20, 02:39 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Taiga, did your package go through the Jersey City sorting facility? That one is a black hole for mail! Packages always get held up there. I hope it arrives soon.
Yes--that was one of the facilities but definitely not the worst offender in the bunch lol It has been through seven facilities to date, in a geographically inefficient route
Old 08-15-20, 03:17 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Yes--that was one of the facilities but definitely not the worst offender in the bunch lol It has been through seven facilities to date, in a geographically inefficient route

I live in New Jersey. I had a Cathe order get sent to a sorting facility in southern NJ, then it was sent to Kansas(!) and then back to NJ.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 03:27 PM  
bubbles76

I can attest that NJ mail is very slow I've recently had some trades that took about 3 weeks to get through (you guessed it) Jersey City sorting facility. That reminds me, I better check in with some folks I've sent SASEs/trades to.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 03:34 PM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Makes me wonder if it's the same person and if she's ok?
I wondered this too. I couldn’t remember her exact VF name because I only had her email because her message box was full in the beginning of our correspondence.

Edited to add:

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice View Post
No, I have not received anything. The person shows as being on the forum on Aug. 8.

Patrice
Upon trying some random searches based on her email, I found her VF name and I think it is the same person as Patrice was dealing with Since it shows her last date she visited here was Aug 8 also.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 05:16 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
I sent an SASE to someone for a Share the Wealth the first week of July. I never heard back. Her inbox is full. I sent an an email and it went unanswered. I am only out postage but just feel disappointed.

Patrice
The same has just happened to me. I am pretty sure it's the same girl. I was just wondering if she is ok, sick? Family issues?
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 08:11 PM  
muggle

I’ve had a couple of very odd things happen with USPS. I sent out a dvd for Request the wealth and after a ridiculous amount of time traveling around, the dvd came back to me..”unable to deliver”. At about the same time I was waiting for a dvd and I never got it. I’m not sure if the sender had it returned to her or not. The post office is a mess for sure!!
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-20, 08:08 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
Sounds like the mail could be delayed for some time, who knows when it will return to normal.
I’ve been reading that USPS workers claim that the Postmaster General has made changes which delay the mail.
Old 08-16-20, 08:34 PM  
patrice
VF Supporter

I just wish she would respond. I did send messages to her email also. Just yes I received it or no I didn’t . Seems simple. She has been back on the forum.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-20, 06:59 AM  
Rhonda

USPS is crazy. I sent a couple DVDs media as receiver said it was OK, and took 3-4 weeks for them to arrive and I send another media and she received it within a week. Go figure??

I love giving them to people who want them and will use them but the Post Office is a bit scary in their deliveries.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-20, 07:00 AM  
Cher

Quote:
I just wish she would respond. I did send messages to her email also. Just yes I received it or no I didn’t . Seems simple. She has been back on the forum.

Patrice
I just wish she would respond to something also. It seems easy enough.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
usps