Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-18-17, 03:00 PM  
pollytc

Tracy Campoli

Wow! I'm so impressed with Tracy Campoli. I bought two downloads from her. I emailed her....one I had a question on, and the other to say I didn't receive log in info. To my surprise, I just got a personal phone call from her! I couldn't believe it! She was so so sweet! Talk about great customer service!
Old 08-18-17, 04:48 PM  
Salamander

That's great service! She seems really genuine.
Have you done the workouts yet? I didn't realize she had downloads... have been wondering about her transformation club.
Salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-17, 04:53 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I've downloaded some of her workouts from YouTube over the years and I think she's great! I also follow her on Facebook. I wish she had longer workouts on YT. Many of them are less than 10 minutes, but I guess she expects you to repeat them. She seems really genuine.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-17, 05:08 PM  
olala

A couple years ago I bough a program from her and was surprised to find out that 50% of videos from YT. I emailed to her asking for refund right the way.
She sent me a quite rude email saying that her assistant will reply to me. And no, no refunds.
I never buy anything from her anymore.
olala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 10:17 AM  
noraW

Does anyone currently subscribe to her TBT program? Looks like there is a free 7 day trial and then $20/month. It states she adds new content each month along with a workout calendar. Curious if it is worth the monthly membership cost?
noraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 03:03 PM  
dnna

I have her dvd and really enjoy it. I remember reading here that she spammed a lot of people and man, that caused a general uproar. I guess her business practices leave a lot to be desired.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 05:03 PM  
nd2325

Quote:
Originally Posted by noraW View Post
Does anyone currently subscribe to her TBT program? Looks like there is a free 7 day trial and then $20/month. It states she adds new content each month along with a workout calendar. Curious if it is worth the monthly membership cost?

Most of the workouts are mashups of her youtube videos. And she emails nonstop! She is just too over the top for me. I like her workouts but the mashups combined with very more than 1x a day emails ended up making me quit her membership. I do think she is genuine, but it is just too much.
Old 01-05-18, 05:28 PM  
Poodlepants

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd2325 View Post
Most of the workouts are mashups of her youtube videos. And she emails nonstop! She is just too over the top for me. I like her workouts but the mashups combined with very more than 1x a day emails ended up making me quit her membership. I do think she is genuine, but it is just too much.

This. She sends *so* much email. Email about webinars, email about openings for her training, email about coaching. I joined when it was $10/month. But when I quit, a lot of the videos were just bits of previously released workouts on her membership website strung into a new "workout." I don't know what it is like now.

I also had issues with a download I bought two years ago and I got a bog standard answer to my question that didn't resolve my issue and when I returned the email, I got no response.

Tags
tracycampoli