Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-25-12, 04:01 PM  
jessicavi

Adidas Martial Arts by Violet Zaki free on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/adidaswo...s?query=violet

Youtube has become a big part of my workout life since the free workouts threads. Anyway, I bumped into these workouts yesterday while scouring youtube for some cardio workouts. At first I thought they were just fluff workouts I could just add on to my kbells and then I tried them out this morning. It was a solid 50 minute Bokata Martial Arts workout strung together with a respectable warm-up and cool-down, 5min ea. It has three combos for each side which are actually broken down and then done a few times through in real time. I didn't have time to do the core section. I've never heard of Bokata before. The closest workout I have to this is Kimberly Spreen's CIA 2705: Absolute Kickboxing with Combat Intervals. I used my FIRM sculpting stick without the twigs portion. I'm short but I still had to be careful not to hit the fan above me. It was still an exhilerating low impact workout. Not a lot of cuing though but easy follow-along except on my left side, which has apparently less hand-eye coordination. There is great music and I had lots of fun. I felt nicely worked. The production value is DVD quality. Definately will try it again. I loved it. I noticed other athletic gear companies have youtube channels but no workouts per se. So this was a real treat. Thanks Adidas for the great FREE workout. Oh, and they have dance and yoga workouts on their channel too.
jessicavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 05:16 PM  
Getfit

Thanks, I will try it this weekend. I like Violet Zaki and I wish she will come out with more workouts.

Tags
free workouts, martial arts, violet zaki, youtube workouts