Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-14, 08:00 AM  
dela

In the teeny tiny clip, I do have to admit, the 3 or 4 moves I did see are the kind I like. They remind me of the Joey Alvarado body weight moves, and I like about anything with an mma type spin on them. So interest peaked again , but this time I need to see more before biting.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-14, 09:13 AM  
rheash92

I may be interested depending on which moves. I don't want the usual bodyweight drill type moves like burpees, mountain climbers etc...I have plenty of workouts with these moves. But if there are more martial arts type movements and kickboxing Ill get it. Just have to wait for reviews I guess.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-14, 02:10 PM  
kali1

On Mary's site, it's $59.95 for 8 dvds and on http://www.shopkettlebellkickboxing.com/, it's $98.95 for 11 dvds. Why aren't the sets the same and which set are people buying?
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-14, 02:16 PM  
Ella76

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
Do on Mary's site, it's $59.95 for 8 dvds and on http://www.shopkettlebellkickboxing.com/, it's $98.95 for 11 dvds. Why aren't the sets the same and which set are people buying?
They are completely different sets with different content. The one on Mary's site is the 7 Day Lean set. The one you're referring to the Kettlebell Kickboxing site is the Body Series.
Ella76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-14, 04:21 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Is it okay to post this here since I just saw this posted at KBKB FB page?

"our original price for the 7 workouts and 80-plus page book is 79.95 / but you will all have a chance to get it from the KB site at 64.95! or perhaps even a greater discount for all those who purchased Scorcher and Body (keep checking your inboxes) and of course for all those who did the Love Your Jeans and/or Limitless Challenges! (keep a faithful eye on that inbox this coming week) - and yes Ann- the ab killer cockroach is in two of the workouts!!! KB girls- you will LOVE this, and KB class girls, there is so much great and new material here for you Stay tuned!"
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-14, 06:11 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella76 View Post
They are completely different sets with different content. The one on Mary's site is the 7 Day Lean set. The one you're referring to the Kettlebell Kickboxing site is the Body Series.
Thanks Ella - I was confused there and thought they were the same thing. Thanks for clearing that up
Old 06-13-14, 10:42 PM  
dela

It looks like the price Mary is offering is the best price so far, without knowing what the extra discounts will be for those who bought the other sets.

Does anyone know if there are any more clips yet?
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-14, 11:14 PM  
kali1

with all that's been said about the Body Series, is it worth buying?
Old 06-17-14, 02:27 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Looks like you can now order from www.kettlebellkickboxing.com. If anyone has the code, can you let us know how much we would save? I'd prefer to order from Mary if the price is comparable.

Old 06-17-14, 03:15 PM  
rheash92

Im curious why Dasha isnt using kettlebells in this series and just bodyweight. Anyone know?
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dasha libin, kettlebell kickboxing