Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-12-14, 03:49 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

[QUOTE=lorajc;2411041]
She told me that when an animal that is so connected and loved by a spiritual human being dies, that it (and not in these exact words) instantly shoots up to the heavens and changes to Angel status.

Not to be a downer but what about the strays and shelter animals that aren't connected to a human?
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-14, 05:05 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

[QUOTE=Linda H;2411127]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
She told me that when an animal that is so connected and loved by a spiritual human being dies, that it (and not in these exact words) instantly shoots up to the heavens and changes to Angel status.

Not to be a downer but what about the strays and shelter animals that aren't connected to a human?
Take this with a grain of salt, as in my own personal belief system, I don't connect with the term 'angel' in the way most people do. That being said, in terms of what Ana said and in my silly opinion, I think ALL animals that are here now are superior beings When they pass, perhaps those that were connected to a human become some kind of watcher/divine guidance energy for THAT human being. The ones that weren't connected maybe become the same thing but for more than one human being, maybe someone who needs most what they have to offer. Who knows, right? Nobody really knows, and isn't that the fun part? Just my 2 cents.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-14, 06:00 PM  
kali1

lorajc, thank you for sharing that. I totally believe what Ana said.
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-14, 10:02 PM  
Vee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda H View Post

I think what Ana meant to say <sorry to be putting words in your mouth, Ana> was that all animals are already angels, the ones loved by spiritual humans, the ones loved by non-spiritual humans, and the strays and those in the shelters. When a pet loved by a spiritual human dies the angel (aka pet) carries the connect over into the after life. She left out the rest because her main objective was focusing on the parts that will comfort Lora.

Well...if I am honest, I have absolutely no idea what Ana meant to say...I am projecting because I am touched by what she did. When we are grieving, hearing the right words heals the soul. I don't do her workouts, but I feel warm towards Ana after reading the OP.

I also feel touched by the great love of fur babies like Lora and VFers express on this forum. Exercise and love of cats and dogs. Who would have thought they are two sides of the same coin?
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-14, 10:03 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
I think what Ana meant to say <sorry to be putting words in your mouth, Ana> was that all animals are already angels, the ones loved by spiritual humans, the ones loved by non-spiritual humans, and the strays and those in the shelters. When a pet loved by a spiritual human dies the angel (aka pet) carries the connect over into the after life. She left out the rest because her main objective was focusing on the parts that will comfort Lora.

Well...if I am honest, I have absolutely no idea what Ana meant to say...I am projecting because I am touched by what she did. When we are grieving, hearing the right words heals the soul. I don't do her workouts, but I feel warm towards Ana after reading the OP.

I also feel touched by the great love of fur babies like Lora and VFers express on this forum. Exercise and love of cats and dogs. Who would have thought they are two sides of the same coin?
Is there a like button?? I need a like button. LIKE
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-14, 02:39 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
I think what Ana meant to say <sorry to be putting words in your mouth, Ana> was that all animals are already angels, the ones loved by spiritual humans, the ones loved by non-spiritual humans, and the strays and those in the shelters.
Or maybe that all creatures, humans too, are equally precious.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-14, 04:03 AM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

I always pictured my little cat N'toth (chaos incarnate and much missed) hanging out with Norse mythology's Loki and occasionally hacking up a hairball in Thor's mead.
Old 06-13-14, 10:49 AM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Or maybe that all creatures, humans too, are equally precious.
Agree!

Lorajc: To keep this thread on-topic, did Ana recommend anything specific to help you with your grief? I am really interested in yoga to help with grief, depression, and fatigue.

TIA,
Donna
Old 06-13-14, 11:25 AM  
antbuko

I've seen So Darshan Kriya recommended a number of times for grief, Donna.

I can also relate to everyone's posts and I believe the afterlife is not just for humans. I am overcome sometimes with love for my cats.
Old 06-13-14, 11:33 AM  
PhyllisG

. I am overcome sometimes with love for my cats.[/QUOTE]

Me too.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
off topic, off-topic