Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-31-14, 05:44 PM  
kariev34

when you all get this one, can you please come back and post your thoughts?
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-14, 05:55 PM  
marmact

I think Sandra is adorable! I'll be interested to hear reviews, too.
Old 05-31-14, 06:43 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lila_says View Post
Thanks for the update kariev34 & for the preview A-Bot I think I might be safe. That RED WALL & those baseball caps absolutely kill me. I know it sounds a bit idiotic but I just can't handle the appearance of HC workouts!
I wanted to tell you that Sandra asked me my opinion on how she should do the new workouts and I told her that some people didn't like the blood red walls or the baseball caps. I also told her to go with real DVDs instead of DVRs. In watching the YouTube clip, I noticed the shrilling whistle sound to move to the next exercise and that's what I haven't cared for with her Year 3 DVDs. It really hurts my ears and I do find that annoying. I do the Studio Sweat On Demand classes and they have a bell they use which is softer/quieter and I don't mind that at all. So, we are all different as to what bothers us and what doesn't.

Cheryl
Old 05-31-14, 06:56 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan76 View Post
I already asked her Cheryl:-)
Yes, this will be the DVD that the year 3 subscribers will be getting in June:-)
Good job, Cheryl!!! Now, I don't have to ask her. I remember her saying that we would get the DVDs she made at no extra cost. I love her all body weight workouts, too.

Cheryl
Old 05-31-14, 08:39 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I wanted to tell you that Sandra asked me my opinion on how she should do the new workouts and I told her that some people didn't like the blood red walls or the baseball caps. I also told her to go with real DVDs instead of DVRs. In watching the YouTube clip, I noticed the shrilling whistle sound to move to the next exercise and that's what I haven't cared for with her Year 3 DVDs. It really hurts my ears and I do find that annoying. I do the Studio Sweat On Demand classes and they have a bell they use which is softer/quieter and I don't mind that at all. So, we are all different as to what bothers us and what doesn't.

Cheryl
Cheryl is this new dvd a pressed dvd or dvdr?
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-14, 04:21 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
Cheryl is this new dvd a pressed dvd or dvdr?
I have no idea. That was my suggestion to her. When I get mine, which will be in a few weeks I will let you know. I can ask her, too, maybe I will email her.

Cheryl
Old 06-01-14, 10:05 AM  
lila_says

Thanks again Cheryl I tend to keep the volume low on workout dvds. Also I usually am not too fussy about backgrounds & outfits --- or at least the things that most people find objectionable I do not...... but those red walls & baseball caps!!!!!!

I'm glad Sandra makes such great workouts though.
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-14, 01:56 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie123 View Post
Although I only also can fit HOCO in every so often,when I was doing it acouple of times a week,it gave me the best abs and obliques!I like the looks of this one,think I will have to get it!
Which HC workouts did you use? How often? Sounds like something I should do for my abs/obliques. TIA!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-14, 03:00 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I have no idea. That was my suggestion to her. When I get mine, which will be in a few weeks I will let you know. I can ask her, too, maybe I will email her.

Cheryl
Thanks! Theses look good. I like the baseball caps
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-14, 03:41 PM  
mandie123

Denise, I just did some of the 101's 2-3 times a week.Usually just the mat ones,I can't keep up with her but it still made a difference. I need to add them back a couple of times a week!There's just so much out there I get lost in everything else
mandie123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horizontal conditioning, sandra koulourides