Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-13, 07:25 PM  
Gatorfan76

Talking Volume 2 Horizontal Conditioning Set + Volume 3 subscription info

Hi guys!

I contacted Sandra regarding the Volume 2 HoCo set and asked information regarding Volume 3 and this is what she wrote.

Very thankful for the discount codes she included in the e-mail as well ! Love Sandra!!

Hi Cheryl.

The HC Club 2 workouts are being added to the website as I type this email. It will take some time since there are over 24 products to add, so I am hoping they are up by the first of the year. The Volume 2 DVDS will be the same price as the volume 1 workouts. They include the 10% discount when you buy the whole pack and also you will get the 10% VFROCKS discount. I plan on increasing the VFROCKS discount to 15%, just for the month of January and then it will go back to the regular 10%. I will let you know the code so you can pass it along

As far as the Volume 3 workouts, you can join any time. They will be sent out every-other month, starting in February. For the folks going into the Volume 3 workouts, the price will be 17.99 (includes 10% discount plus 3.00 shipping) per month now that there will be no 101 Club DVDS for Volume 3.

I hope I have answered all of your questions! Let me know if you have any more. Happy Holidays! Sandra
Old 12-27-13, 10:14 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Thank you for this info Cheryl..

I'm interested in starting the Volume 3, if I love Amy, Cathe, KCM, Michelle Doizois and intense kickboxing workouts, would I love these?

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-13, 01:50 PM  
Gatorfan76

Smile

Hi Bonnie!
You're so welcome!
Horizontal Conditioning workouts are advanced strength training workout that focuses on the core and it primarily uses body weight exercises. The hardcore workouts will require equipment like the step or the body bar or gliders . I would definitely recommend going to the Totalfitnessdvds.com website and look up the video clips of the Horizontal conditioning volume DVD's to get a sense of her style. Cathe , KCM, and Amy are more traditional weight training :-)
Old 12-27-13, 02:50 PM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Thank you! Off to look now

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Old 12-27-13, 05:58 PM  
jessicarobin

I have been doing HC for almost 2 years. I get them every month. I wondering if the price will do down for those who are already getting the monthly DVD's?
jessicarobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-13, 06:09 PM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Ok I'm in, I emailed Sandra to ask if the subscription would include toning/cardio not just toning workouts and she yes..these look great

Old 01-10-14, 11:13 AM  
Gatorfan76

Talking

The Volume 2 Set is now available !

https://www.horizontalconditioning.com/shop/club2.php

15% off code is HCNEWYEAR
Old 01-10-14, 07:59 PM  
Loriann

Thanks Cheryl! Just ordered the Vol 2 Club DVD's. I really like mixing them with other short workouts or with cardio.

Lori
Loriann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-14, 08:12 PM  
catcrazy

I want the 101s only, it says it comes with a free tank, but it doesn't ask for a size like it did when I ordered the first season 101's and hard cores. I love my other tank and really want another one.
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-14, 09:11 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriann View Post
Thanks Cheryl! Just ordered the Vol 2 Club DVD's. I really like mixing them with other short workouts or with cardio.

Lori
You're welcome Lori, I just bought Volume 2 as well! I'm now debating whether to subscribe to get the Volume 3 workouts