Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-05-13, 02:26 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I love Zuzka and her workouts, but to be honest I stopped doing her workouts when she left BD, and not because she left, but mostly because I was disappointed she wasn't using the sandbag and the ugi ball she once mades me buy anymore lol, and then I enjoyed working out for longer, that 's when I then discovered lovingfit and bekafit. And now, I'm workoing out mostly using dvds. So this DVDs sound interesting as I got a couple of kettlebells recently, and I'm really enjoying swinging then! I've checked some youtube toturials, but it'll be nice to have a couple of dvds with follow along workouts.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 09:45 AM  
jessicarobin

Where can you buy the DVD's?
jessicarobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 11:12 AM  
kila

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicarobin View Post
Where can you buy the DVD's?

You can buy them on amazon.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 11:37 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

It doesn't look like her kettlebell workout is out yet.
Old 10-07-13, 11:54 AM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I love Zuzka and her workouts, but to be honest I stopped doing her workouts when she left BD, and not because she left, but mostly because I was disappointed she wasn't using the sandbag and the ugi ball she once mades me buy anymore lol, and then I enjoyed working out for longer, that 's when I then discovered lovingfit and bekafit. And now, I'm workoing out mostly using dvds. So this DVDs sound interesting as I got a couple of kettlebells recently, and I'm really enjoying swinging then! I've checked some youtube toturials, but it'll be nice to have a couple of dvds with follow along workouts.
Interesting. I refused to do Zuzana's workouts when she was part of BR, because it was (and is) a bit icky with all the hypersexuality. Anyway, I was personally thrilled that Zuzana started her own company and is more in control of how she is represented. Her DVD workouts are excellent. The prices are low and you get a ton of content. She doesn't use all the gadgets, so perhaps they won't interest you, but I'm sure they could be worked in easily if they're items you're used to using.

More generally, I'm really looking forward to her kettlebell workouts on DVD!
Old 10-07-13, 04:19 PM  
mbcatac7

I noticed she posted on Twitter that she is getting Sandbag certified. I love her..just found her in March.
Old 10-07-13, 06:37 PM  
Missiscipi

I did her ZGYM kettlebell workout 2x this week. 20 minutes of non stop moves.
1h swings, pass under lunges (I sub racked lunges), squat press, kettlebell crunches, competition burpees. Extremely challenging!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 11:21 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
Interesting. I refused to do Zuzana's workouts when she was part of BR, because it was (and is) a bit icky with all the hypersexuality. Anyway, I was personally thrilled that Zuzana started her own company and is more in control of how she is represented. Her DVD workouts are excellent. The prices are low and you get a ton of content. She doesn't use all the gadgets, so perhaps they won't interest you, but I'm sure they could be worked in easily if they're items you're used to using.

More generally, I'm really looking forward to her kettlebell workouts on DVD!
I agree totally, and now for what I've seen it has gotten worse on that site, but I did like the workouts so I just watched them to get the form, and worked on my own, but to be honest every time I watched a video with all those "Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhh" my DH asked what are you watching?! lol I said workouts... He said, are you sure?! lol

Her workouts and the gadgets she was using started me wanting to get back to fitness, because it looked like she was having fun! And I wanted to have fun as well!! (And I still do). But it took me around 4 months to loose 8lbs (it seemed long to me), so when she left I discovered two other sites, with longer workouts and to be honest I saw a difference on my body withing the first two weeks. As you, I'm glad she is doing well, and her image is less sexually oriented, an more focused on the workout as it has to be, she has a nice personality and I like her as instructor. I love her workouts but my body wasn't responding as I wanted with 12-18 mins workouts daily.

After pregnancy, I'm enjoying more working out to dvds than writing down what I have to do, so I still use my sandbag for some exercises along with other free weights, but the ugi is collecting dust, I always say I'll try to incorporate it into my workout next time, and for some reason I don't... And sadly, when I ordered it I didn't get the dvds I couldn't afford it at the time, I regret it now, because the price of the home kit is almost what I paid just for the ball (including shipping)... I'm sure if I had the dvds I still would use it...

And for the Kettlebell dvds, I'd be really interested, I saw on dragondoor site that she got certified, I'm glad she did! And I'm also glad she will get a sandbag certification, it'd be nice as well is she also does some sandbag workout dvds!! And why not sandbag and kettlebell mixed together workout dvds... It'd be a dream!! Am I asking too much?!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 08:37 AM  
mle777

Vivi, out of curiousity, which other two sites did you start doing workouts from after you moved on from Zuzana? I'm always on the lookout for good sites Thank you!

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 05:21 PM  
jessicarobin

Any reviews on the jump ropes workouts?
jessicarobin is offline   Reply With Quote