Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-20, 08:36 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Crone Cronies - Before We Enter 2021, I Need to See Some Terms and Conditions. 12/27

The Cronies is a place for women who are mature in age or attitude. The group is highly diverse in that we have ages ranging from 30s to 60s, some are moms, some are single, some are teachers/professors, and some have jobs and work outside the home and some don’t. We do our own thing and are happy when life doesn’t get in the way too often. Some are training for a marathon, some don’t even do vids, you get the picture.

Life and exercise are what we report. A thread is started every Sunday. Some report every day, others whenever they can.

Bottom line: we are a diverse group and very supportive of each other’s goals. Oh, and we’re funny as heck. If you’d like to join us, just come on down.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-20, 08:52 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Short sentence.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Old 12-27-20, 10:20 AM  
sciencelady

Thank you for getting us started, Laura! I was going to look for a title, but checked whether you were here first - yay! You had posted.

I'm planning on walking Gus - it's snowing now, so might walk the neighborhood over driving in the snow-covered roads. Otherwise putzing around. Still haven't made the grocery run - hoping to do it Monday or Tuesday.

Laura, hope you're enjoying your craftiness!

Paula, yeah, I'm dreading trying to go to a Target for groceries as it's being hit hard with present return this week. I use the Zoom program for two circumstances. We have a small group for our internet card games and we can do equal inputs to Zoom and have a conversation while we played - this is three or four people - that works. Our church also does Zoom for its services - those have no input from us but allows us to watch the service. Those two ways works. Our yoga class used to be on Zoom, and should be a presentation mode, but a lot of people were on without muting, so you'd be aware of their participation and home circumstances as background noise. I haven't made bread in over ten years.... I used to do a Challah bread - never have tried a Dutch oven. Right now I have no basic ingredients to do this - if I rebought the ingredients it would at least be fresh and likely rise well!

Waves to all (from >6 feet apart)!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-20, 08:34 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Getting 500 error!

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Old 12-27-20, 08:44 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B's Body Shaping Day 20 - Moderate Cardio with weights followed by Yoga with Kassandra Morning Day 27.

Laura, thanks for getting us started. Normally I would want to see terms and conditions entering a new situation but not this time, just get me past 2020, I almost don't care how. We got groceries today and I picked up some sparkling wine just to be sure we can toast the end of the year.

Anita, Hope yu and Gus got a nice walk. I was surprised today how uncrowded the markets were today. We went to Trader Joe's and Albertsons. We didn't go to Target or any store where people might be clothes shopping or returning presents. Is Challah bread that egg bread that's braided? Amibitious.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-20, 08:19 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Still getting 500 error. Only short messages post.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Old 12-28-20, 08:19 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Today DH's birthday. Picking up Chinese food for birthday meal.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Old 12-28-20, 08:36 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Planning on walking Gus, going grocery shopping, and shoveling the driveway and walks - not much fell yesterday about 1.5". I'm also starting to clean up the Christmas decorations inside the house.

Laura, hope your 500 error resolves. Frankly I don't know what goes on with that 500 error - thought it was pasting some stuff into the box, but still would get the error... I could do the short postings also...

Paula, nice idea picking up the sparkling wine! Yeah, challah bread is the braided egg bread - love the taste of that! My mom used to make that and I tried it also. Frankly, I find it easier to just buy a challah loaf nowadays.

Anita
Old 12-28-20, 05:24 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

It was a nice celebration day. Food and company were both good. DH didn't feel good, but did okay.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Old 12-29-20, 09:23 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Planning on walking Gus before our snowstorm starts - today should be around 3-5" starting this afternoon. Otherwise more putzing - I'm working on downsizing my jewelry collection - some can go to used charity marketplace, but some needs to be going into something that would value the stuff and take it for resale. Anyone heard of this Worthy website? https://www.worthy.com/

Laura, hope your postings work today! Happy birthday to DH!

Anita