Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-03-20, 09:09 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Oh, I am so glad the treats went over well with your furballs. And I'm glad you like the See's Candies. I try very hard to stay away from the See's store because I love everything they make.

See's candy is the best, IMO. We always had it at the house when we live in CA. Now I mail order just a couple times a year. When they have free shipping, I stock up. I have a box being delivered this week. Yummy stuff
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-20, 10:26 AM  
fanofladyvols

Talking I will edit this as I open

Opening surprises:
Day 1: The first two are some lovely blue and white printed cloth tea towels with a Mark Verstegen workout I have never heard of tucked inside and the second is a pretty heart shaped wall art.
Day 2: Woohoo I'm so excited to have this..Jill Miller shoulder shape up! I am going to do this today!
AND a GORGEOUS red necklace with heart bling for my sweet furfriend. We both agree that it matches her beauty quite nicely!

Day 3: I HAD to open the two smallest gifts after I was sent a hint that a clue would be revealed of who my VF Santa is. One was the most adorable keychain of porcelain clogs and a daisy flower shaped tin cookie cutter. I will have fun using for pies and decorating! So..I feel like people are going to think with the tea towels and this keychain that I visited the Netherlands
Day 4: Today's delights!! A large chocolate L that both my daughter and I can verify is HEAVENLY chocolate...it's gonna be real HARD to only nibble!! Currently it looks like an I...haha. The second pkg is a DVD that looks like so much fun: Dance and be fit Brazilian Body
Day 5: I'm sorry I didn't get to post kept getting interrupted. Package 1 had two recipes one was an oatmeal chocolate cookie and the other was a muffin and BOTH have seeds and are guilt free versions..LOVE THEM!! Package 2 was Erin O'brien Fit body which I really look forward to because it's right up my no nonsense alley with core work!! Yippee!!
Day 6: Tiny package had a kitty cookie cutter with the iconic kitty back arch haha!! YES! ANOTHER dvd (really Nelly you're too generous!!) This was the Kristin Dowell hi lo and I can't wait to do bc I want to see if I grimace with Carol the background exerciser, hehe
Day 7: ohhh my goodness ANOTHER dvd!! This is Erin O'brien Strong Body Ageless body and I'm sure it will ALSO be fabulous! Second package was a teeny tiny cutie cookie cutter of a back view of a kitty sitting with her tail behind her in mid sway...ADORABLE! She's gonna be on my next pie crust..haha!
Day 8: ohhhh!! The first package is a lovely keepsake box that houses recipe cards with "From the kitchen of Linda" at the top! I literally gasped with happiness!! The second package was a pair of soft socks with a CUTE Christmas tree clothespin and reindeer ornament. The Christmas tree looks homemade and I'm writing on both who they came from and putting on my tree.
Day 9: last package was a GINORMOUS chocolate bar!! Maybe this will last me to January..but I make no promises So sad to know this was the last package but I have enjoyed every minute of these 9 days of Christmas..haha. Thank you Nelly AND hubby for being so thoughtful. Wishing you both tons of smiles and happiness!!

P.S. the remnants of the chocolate L will disappear today now that I know I have a huge bar to nibble

THANK YOU to my VF Santa.. and YUP it's Nelly G....AND Hubby the Nelly elf helper!!!
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-20, 10:43 AM  
sherry7899

Linda, your gifts sound lovely! I admire your restraint.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-20, 11:06 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Linda, your gifts sound lovely! I admire your restraint.
Well, I tell you who doesn't..my sweet old girl. She nudged and nudged her necklace until I put it on her. She has been extra bouncy dingity dinging her bell ever since. She's crazy about bells like me . It's making me giggle watching her so full of herself

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 12-03-20, 11:08 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Well, I tell you who doesn't..my sweet old girl. She nudged and nudged her necklace until I put it on her. She has been extra bouncy dingity dinging her bell ever since. She's crazy about bells like me . It's making me giggle watching her so full of herself

I would love to see a picture of her wearing it!

Old 12-03-20, 11:18 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I would love to see a picture of her wearing it!
Ok she's in my albums but she wasn't very cooperative..haha

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 12-03-20, 12:29 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Oh, I saw miss Minnie Pearl with her pretty red necklace. So funny about her liking the bells!
Old 12-03-20, 06:59 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Thank you!

Old 12-04-20, 03:52 AM  
JENILU

I will write my true post tomorrow, But I wanted my Santa (Joanne, not sure of VF name yet), to know I recieved my package!!!
So excited. Its been some rough weeks, losing my sister to cancer a few weeks ago, and my mother, who has COPD and is in a nursing home, was diagnosed positive for Covid yesterday. I've been losing it, so this will be a very happy moment and I am so grateful. All i could think of was my fur baby's dog speak when she brings her bone in the room (This will make no sense if your furbabies don't talk, lol). She will walk by with a swagger and say I have my pa-pize (surprise). Like she is the happiest little thing in the world and wants everyone to see it and know its hers and not ours. Had to say that, sorry.
Anyway, I can't wait to dig in and I thankyou so much.

And I thank everyone for their spirit here and all the hard work of elf Sherry, and OTS, and the positivity and love from everyone else.There is still a delay on my giftee's package, and shows still in my state. If anyone thinks I should speak up, let me know. Its been over a week and has moved 1 city over, as far as I can tell.
To all a good (peaceful, happy, and illness free) night!!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-20, 09:31 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Yesterday DH came up and said, "I broke the cardinal rule of this time of year!" (Check the name on the package before you open it.) I looked at the book and two bands he was holding that I did not order and was confused for about 5 seconds before I realized it was from my Secret Santa! The papers in the Amazon package confirmed it.

Thanks so much! I will use those bands so much. And the book is going to come in handy as my intermittent fasting routine needs a shot in the arm right now and that is the best book I have found on it.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2020 gift thank you, gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange