Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-02-20, 01:09 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually got my SS box on Saturday. A heavy box. With Snoopy tape all over it. Hmmm, I wonder....

Then I opened the box and found it was absolutely bursting with gifts! I don't even know where to begin!
First off, TWO Cathe LITE dvds (PHA2 and Metabolic). Which I promptly did this week. LOL
Then found the entire Micheline Berry Liquid Asana set. OMG.
Then three meditation cds with two meditation books!!!

Then an abundance of bath and body products. Lotions, lip balms, shower scrub, more lip balm (LOVE LIP BALMS), super colorful hair ties, more lotions, balms, and soaps. Facial mist, essential oils, scented oils, hair mask and more! OMG

Then there was the chocolate. Tons of chocolate of all kinds. Dark, caramel, peanut butter. Bars, little candies galore. Some foreign, some from this strange place called Trader Joes. Yes I ate some but will also be sharing with my family. OMG

Then a Xmas bag full of green teas! OMG

Then the piece de resistance - some beautiful green jade and stone jewelry!! A matching bracelet and earring set and then another green bracelet!!! OMG I am so overwhelmed especially after such a difficult year. Lots of losses but then my favorite VF Angel came to the rescue.

Any ideas who it is? Peanuts? Trader Joes?
It was SHERRY!!!
The most generous person on VF!!! I have been so blessed in the past with little care packages from my dear friend but this time she went above and beyond. And because she cares so much, she also helped heal my heart.

Thank you, thank you, a million thanks Sherry! Your good Karma is through the roof now! HUGS

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 05:51 PM  
Mickey12

Demeris!!! I got my package today, finally!!!!! No need to worry anymore.

I will start off by saying I have been getting the dreaded Internal Server Error lately so I am going to post my thank yous in a couple shorter posts.
Old 12-02-20, 05:54 PM  
Mickey12

Demeris thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies! The card said "to Mickey 12 and her cats". Hmmm, what could that mean? I received several adorable cloth sacks filled with the most delicious items, some candy for me and some catnip fever Temptations treats for Rudy and Finley. I also received a feather toy for the cats. More in the next post...
Old 12-02-20, 05:59 PM  
Mickey12

So Demeris also got me a really cute, whimsical cat 2021 planner. I love it!!! Two KCM DVDs, Strong and Lean and Total Body Kickbox. I'm definitely going to do one tonight!

I also received a multitude of luscious hand creams. OMG! So many!! I love L'Occitane and Gold Bond and it's been decades since I've had any Body Shop products. The Hand Food, Whim and Dionis brands are new to me. Can't wait to try them. Thank you so much!

I've already tried some of the candy - it's from See's, a brand I never heard of, and quite delicious! There are candy bars, jelly beans, lolly pops. Wow!

What a fun package! Thank you again, Demeris and sorry the post office had you in such a dither. I hope you have a great Christmas!!
Old 12-02-20, 06:20 PM  
Mickey12

Popping back in to say the Temptations catnip treats are a success with Finley and Rudy! Thank you so much, Demeris! And I've now tried a third kind of candy from Sees, the peanut brittle bar is delicious!!
Old 12-02-20, 08:25 PM  
fanofladyvols

Wooohooo!! I've got my package and it's FULL of beautifully wrapped packages!!

My husband thinks I should open one a day so I'm gonna open TWO a day!!

The first two are some lovely blue and white printed cloth tea towels with a Mark Verstegen workout I have never heard of tucked inside and the second is a pretty heart shaped wall art.

It will be so exciting opening these every day...THANK YOU!!!

BUT!! MY VF Santa didn't reveal herself?

Peekaboo and tell me who PLEASE!!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-20, 06:18 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Popping back in to say the Temptations catnip treats are a success with Finley and Rudy! Thank you so much, Demeris! And I've now tried a third kind of candy from Sees, the peanut brittle bar is delicious!!
Oh, I am so glad the treats went over well with your furballs. And I'm glad you like the See's Candies. I try very hard to stay away from the See's store because I love everything they make.

I want to give credit to our thoughtful, helpful, generous, and kind elf Sherry. She provided the Total Kickbox dvd.

I'm sending one more thing, tomorrow. Let's hope it doesn't have to spend a week in Allentown.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-20, 08:57 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually got my SS box on Saturday. A heavy box. With Snoopy tape all over it. Hmmm, I wonder....

Then I opened the box and found it was absolutely bursting with gifts! I don't even know where to begin!
First off, TWO Cathe LITE dvds (PHA2 and Metabolic). Which I promptly did this week. LOL
Then found the entire Micheline Berry Liquid Asana set. OMG.
Then three meditation cds with two meditation books!!!

Then an abundance of bath and body products. Lotions, lip balms, shower scrub, more lip balm (LOVE LIP BALMS), super colorful hair ties, more lotions, balms, and soaps. Facial mist, essential oils, scented oils, hair mask and more! OMG

Then there was the chocolate. Tons of chocolate of all kinds. Dark, caramel, peanut butter. Bars, little candies galore. Some foreign, some from this strange place called Trader Joes. Yes I ate some but will also be sharing with my family. OMG

Then a Xmas bag full of green teas! OMG

Then the piece de resistance - some beautiful green jade and stone jewelry!! A matching bracelet and earring set and then another green bracelet!!! OMG I am so overwhelmed especially after such a difficult year. Lots of losses but then my favorite VF Angel came to the rescue.

Any ideas who it is? Peanuts? Trader Joes?
It was SHERRY!!!
The most generous person on VF!!! I have been so blessed in the past with little care packages from my dear friend but this time she went above and beyond. And because she cares so much, she also helped heal my heart.

Thank you, thank you, a million thanks Sherry! Your good Karma is through the roof now! HUGS

Kate, you are so very, very welcome! I knew you had had an extremely difficult year, so I wanted to create a gift box full of items for pampering and comfort, plus exercise and stress relief.

I am overjoyed that the package helped you feel better I hope you can treat yourself to a spa beauty day, followed by a yoga/meditation session and a cup of tea or hot chocolate with some chocolate to have afterwards.

The chocolate from Aldi is from Germany. A friend of ours who actually bought that chocolate while in Germany told us that Aldi here carries it, and he was so excited to find it here. I can personally attest that it is delicious
Anything from Trader Joe's is definitely very enjoyable! I know you don't have either store near you, so that is why I bought items from both.

The earrings/bracelet set is from a lovely seller on Etsy I have been buying from for years. I ordered the bracelet, and she offered to include matching earrings. Since you love yoga, I thought the lotus flower design and your favorite color green would be perfect for you.

The outside of your box was actually decorated with Snoopy wrapping paper! I am almost out of it (sob!) It has other Peanuts characters, but I just cut out the row of Snoopy wearing a Santa hat while hugging Woodstock to brighten up the box.

I knew you would dive right into the workouts, which is the point of the gift exchange! Have fun using them.

I may be sending a smaller package later.....stay tuned! Since you love lip balms so much, I had wanted to get you the set Trader Joe's has for the holidays this year, but sadly when I went last night they are already sold out for the season.

I hope you have a lovely holiday season.

Hugs,
Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-20, 08:59 AM  
sherry7899

I received a surprise package from Joanne (jbrigid) last night. She very generously sent me Cathe's Push/Pull dvd. Thank you SO much! I had recorded the workout off of Fit TV eons ago, but the tape no longer works. I've been meaning to buy it on dvd ever since. It's one of the few Cathe weight workouts I can actually sort of do I really appreciate your generosity!

Happy Holidays!
Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-20, 09:06 AM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Oh, I am so glad the treats went over well with your furballs. And I'm glad you like the See's Candies. I try very hard to stay away from the See's store because I love everything they make.

I want to give credit to our thoughtful, helpful, generous, and kind elf Sherry. She provided the Total Kickbox dvd.

I'm sending one more thing, tomorrow. Let's hope it doesn't have to spend a week in Allentown.
One more present?!?! Ohhhhh! I love presents! Thank you ever so much! So sweet if you. I will definitely post as soon as it arrives. When I read your posts over the agony of watching the package sit I thought to myself, I hope that’s not intended for me. I would hate to be the one causing the angst. (I know it’s not my fault but it was being sent to me). Funny how it actually was my package. Oh well!

Oh, and thanks to Elf Sherry for the KCM dvd. That’s the workout I did last night and today. I really liked it!

Tags
2020 gift thank you, gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange