Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-20, 11:09 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Linda I so needed the laugh this morning, thank you!!!!

CatExtreme, I do have quite a few of Mike's I got one week when he was Mary's special of the week. I've only done a couple and both were tough!

And yes, I think I remember seeing what appeared to be Kat's fuzzy gray and white kitty (or was it white and brown??), but it looked so much like my dear flame-point that passed away, I was instantly in love!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-20, 11:31 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Good morning party people! Linda, I'm so glad you "chimed" in -- and happy to hear you're making the most of Thanksgiving!

For my Friday Fun workout this morning -- oh wait -- it's not Friday. I did P30 Low Impact HIIT plus Vytas Find Your Practice Strength #1. Ok, first, that P30 low impact is a gem I think. I need more of that kind of stuff, less step. The step really starts to get to me. Second, wow, I almost went straight to Strength #2 because #1 was rated at level 1. It was "simple, but not easy!" Basic poses held really long to work on form. Not sure my son would be into it but I think it would do him good.

Quick post for me -- I've got to pop into the shower and get my day going.....
Old 11-30-20, 12:53 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I had to come back and apologize for how "dense" I am -- brain dense this time! I just had a eureka moment that when Kim said my Thanksgiving sounded like a hallmark channel show, she meant because everything went wrong and then turned out right. Doh! I read too much into it, I think. I know this is a silly little "who cares" thing but just wanted to let you know I've caught up finally.
Old 11-30-20, 01:07 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I had to come back and apologize for how "dense" I am -- brain dense this time! I just had a eureka moment that when Kim said my Thanksgiving sounded like a hallmark channel show, she meant because everything went wrong and then turned out right. Doh! I read too much into it, I think. I know this is a silly little "who cares" thing but just wanted to let you know I've caught up finally.
Bee believe me, I understand. My only denseness comes from the brain. I will never be physically dense. I just meant that the Thanksgiving meal was a success despite the setbacks and that you went to pick out your Christmas tree. Nice family stuff.
Old 11-30-20, 01:17 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I had to pop in here and say I agree, Bee, your holiday sounds enviable, even with the mishaps!!

And I forgot to mention earlier, major kudos to you, CatExtreme, for your husband saying such a wonderful thing about you being in better shape today than ten years ago!! That's just awesome and fierce all the way around, not to mention inspiring.

Old 11-30-20, 06:24 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Hey Watulans!! How goes your Monday?

Today I took a longish walk in the brrrrr cold then did Travis' UY Strength practice which I haven't done in ages. Good stuff!!

Hope you all are stayin' fierce!!

Old 11-30-20, 07:47 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Oh, it's just me again!! CatExtreme and Horusosiris, I just got my Patrick HWC2, yay!!! Anybody up for this one tomorrow (Tuesday)??

Old 11-30-20, 08:13 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

FN1, I'm up for HWC2 tomorrow! I did Patrick's Mad Moves Plus today so I'm ready for more Patrick!

Linda, thanks for the cowbell congratulations! Made me smile!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-20, 10:51 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
FN1, I'm up for HWC2 tomorrow! I did Patrick's Mad Moves Plus today so I'm ready for more Patrick!

Linda, thanks for the cowbell congratulations! Made me smile!
Yay!! Game on! I hope I can follow along okay without getting tripped up as it looks like he moves pretty fast from one thing to the next, so we'll see!!

Old 12-01-20, 12:04 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Hello Watulans! Fun to hear you having the Patrick Party! I don't think I have any of his stuff anymore. A long time ago I tried one of his and it seemed really hard and I never looked at him again. So I will enjoy virtually.

This morning I did Maximum Intensity Strength -- was going to follow with some yoga, maybe even easy yoga, but couldn't even get motivated to do that. MIS is very straight forward but also somewhat boring, so maybe mentally taxing? At least it was for me this morning.

I saw that Lucy Wyndham whatever her name is advent calendar on youtube. I'm going to try to do that, just for fun. I'll do day one in a bit. Oh yes, rabbit, rabbit!!

Tags
analysis paralysis, cathe, cathe rotation, cathe rotation checkin, cathe rotations, too many choices, too many options, variety, watulan check-in