Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-12, 09:22 PM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Is a lifting technique. The breakdown is on the worksheet. Oh that is an extra DVD that cost $19.99. I'll get it too for sure.
Do we have to wait until it is sold separately?
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-12, 10:21 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
Do we have to wait until it is sold separately?
You need to add it on your card as a separate item along with the basic set. I'm ordering via Team Beachbody website. I already have a local BB coach from my town. I like to help him with the commissions
Old 06-22-12, 10:28 PM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
You need to add it on your card as a separate item along with the basic set. I'm ordering via Team Beachbody website. I already have a local BB coach from my town. I like to help him with the commissions
Oh, I already ordered so can't add it on to anything? Can I order it at a later time?
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-12, 10:37 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
Oh, I already ordered so can't add it on to anything? Can I order it at a later time?
You can order it from Mary now.
Old 06-23-12, 01:24 AM  
daisyfit

Thanks for the fabulous reviews Stephanie. Looking forward to my set arriving in the mail.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-12, 05:26 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

KellyMarie-- I ordered it separately from Mary's BB site. It wasn't up there when I initially ordered Body Beast, but it is now. All of the supplements are sold separately as well.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement on my first breakdown-- I was worried it might be confusing, as I felt sort of confused trying to write it in a way that made sense!! I always see everyone's breakdowns and wonder how you all manage to get everything in there, so I'm glad mine has helped some of you

I'm off to bed now (crazy schedule right now, I know!) but I will try to do at least a few more breakdowns today, and finish up tomorrow. Depending on how my schedule goes, I may have to start the rotation on Monday instead of Sunday, but I don't know if I will be able to wait!!!

I also think this it's really great that so many people will be able to do this with their significant others I don't have one currently, but it's cool that there is a product out there that is macho enough for the men (more so than P90X), but doesn't scare off the female vidiots, because we know better
Old 06-23-12, 07:00 AM  
scrappindad
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
I've been talking to DS for about a week about it. There is a video clip on Mary's site that shows a guy saying that he always wanted to be the guy who walks into a room and no one will mess with him because he's so buff. DS has been poo-pooing the whole idea of this set because he likes to do his own thing. After he saw that video, he all but begged me to order.
Linda, I watched that video and when the guy said he's gained 3.5" in his chest, I thought, sign me up. Unfortunately, his 3.5" probably aren't where I'd want my 3.5".

Stephanie, thanks for the breakdown. I really wasn't interested in this set but I think I've changed my mind.
scrappindad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-12, 07:04 AM  
westiemack

Just wanted to add my thanks to Stephanie for a great breakdown and description!

It's official. My son is a vidiot. He keeps asking 'when is it going to get here?', and he plans to 'wait at home' in case the driver comes and no one is home 'cause then it will take even longer! I hope some of the nutrition info sinks in for him.

Kathy

Disclosure: I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, but I'm only in it for the discount!
westiemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-12, 07:07 AM  
fit44

I am so glad I ordered this!!! I didn't see the tempo add on, but now I do. It's going to cost me extra shipping. I was in such a hurry to place my order I didn't look at the add on choices.

My beast program is coming today, it's on fedex truck!
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-12, 08:16 AM  
MM-Om

Thank you so much, Stephanie for taking the time to write this for us. It sounds like something I will really like. I am so ordering the set RIGHT NOW !!!!

Tags
body beast, body beast tempo, e-z curl bar, freestyle step risers, sagi kalev, slanted risers, zoolander