Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-25-19, 01:16 PM  
fatkat555

CoffeyFIT RAW

Is anyone streaming these? Thoughts?

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-19, 02:12 PM  
IceQueen07

I have had it for a couple of months. Love them because they don't feel scripted, there is a good variety and there are also ones that are on dvd posted. She keeps adding more to it.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-19, 05:21 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Yes, I have been streaming these since day 1. Love them. All are original and unscripted. Sometimes she uses 'real' music and not a cardio mix. She is also incorporating some of her oldest son's music he has been composing. She has a good variety of tabata, circuits, kettlebells (mixed in), boxing/kickboxing, step, body weight and/or floor strength, etc.

She has a series she started in January - Ripped and Ride. She releases one spin with weights circuit workout each month. You can sub whatever cardio machine or floor cardio you want. She also has "Real Raw" workouts that are just her working out how she wants and those usually have 'real' music and there are 3 of them to date. She did a heavy bag boxing workout a while back (February or or March... I am not referring to the one with her brother that is also available on YouTube and is a great workout!) that I love and she has indicated that she may make that a series.

Kelly also has several premixes (premixes only) from some of her DVD workouts. She recently added several more on to the page. In the Facebook group, Train Smart with Coffeyfit, there are some rotations posted that use (1) her DVD's, (2) her RAW workouts and (3) generic versions that can be used with whatever KCM or other workouts you want to use.

I think for $6.99 / month it can't be beat. She is continuously adding to the RAW workouts and averages 1 workout per week. Occasionally she will release more than one at a time. Other times during DVD filming weeks or travel she may not release a workout but I'm absolutely fine with that.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-19, 05:24 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
Is anyone streaming these? Thoughts?
Have you watched any of the very early RAW workouts on YouTube?

She has improved her lighting, sound and overall video quality from those early workouts. She introduced a new background on the latest release.

She recently did a pyramid upper body workout and a pyramid lower body workout. They're tough.

She also occasionally has some of her backgrounders train with her (Sammy, Noelle, Tatum, etc.)

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Old 04-25-19, 08:35 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Premixes and rotations are also on Kelly's site here:
http://coffeyfit.com/premixes.html

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Old 04-25-19, 09:01 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

She also has several RAW versions of Home Gym Intervals.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Old 04-25-19, 11:51 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Have you watched any of the very early RAW workouts on YouTube?

She has improved her lighting, sound and overall video quality from those early workouts. She introduced a new background on the latest release.

She recently did a pyramid upper body workout and a pyramid lower body workout. They're tough.

She also occasionally has some of her backgrounders train with her (Sammy, Noelle, Tatum, etc.)
I didn’t realize she had some on YouTube! Definitely going to check those out. Thank you!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 08:11 AM  
marki64

Her free RAW Upper Body workout is awesome. Very tough! I do this one every so often. I hate her buzzer, but I stream my own music, to cut out the background.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 08:26 AM  
muggle

On average how long are the streaming workouts?
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 09:02 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

muggle: RAW Length varies. She has a couple of finishers (upper, lower and cardio) that run in the 12-18 minute range. Most workouts are in the 30-45 minute range. She has a few in the 50-60 minute range and a several under 30 minutes (in the 25-27 minute range).

DVD premix lengths vary between 15 minutes and close to an hour, with most in the 30 minute range.

marki64:In some of her newer workouts there is no sound from the timer. It varies.

Today I did her Real Raw 3... lots of 80's rock.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate

Tags
coffeyfit raw, kcm, kcm raw, kelly coffey-meyer