Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-19-19, 11:29 PM  
Fitstick

New Tracie Long Workouts

I’m wondering if anyone has tried them and your thoughts. How are they compared to her other stuff?
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-19, 12:40 AM  
fanofladyvols

Are you asking about her new signature series?

They're not released yet as far as I know?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-19, 07:48 AM  
Rhonda

Her newest ones won't be shipped out til January.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-20, 10:46 AM  
counterclockwise

Have you guys heard any updates on shipping?
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 09:15 AM  
TinaT

I only have Tracie's Longevitys and Focus Series. Beyond those I just haven't been drawn to what she's offered. Maybe this new series will peak my interest. I was searching threads for her this morning because I haven't pulled her WOs out in over a year now and really want to use them in my rotation.

I guess I better check out her new releases.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 12:13 PM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterclockwise View Post
Have you guys heard any updates on shipping?
I asked on FB for an update and nothing. Will update if I do get a reply. Last time I asked she answered quickly this time it has been almost a week and no reply
Old 01-23-20, 12:54 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I asked on FB for an update and nothing. Will update if I do get a reply. Last time I asked she answered quickly this time it has been almost a week and no reply
I keep forgetting I have purchased these. I hope we get them soon!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 01:44 PM  
muffins135

I’ve asked twice on her FB page about these workouts...last week and yesterday. No reply either time. I’ve sent an email to the two email addresses she has, no reply from one and the other came back as Permanently Failed. I have also contacted PayPal about a refund. I don’t have a good feeling about this. The silence on her page is telling. They were supposed to be shipped before New Years Eve according to what she posted awhile ago on FB.
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 07:23 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
I’ve asked twice on her FB page about these workouts...last week and yesterday. No reply either time. I’ve sent an email to the two email addresses she has, no reply from one and the other came back as Permanently Failed. I have also contacted PayPal about a refund. I don’t have a good feeling about this. The silence on her page is telling. They were supposed to be shipped before New Years Eve according to what she posted awhile ago on FB.
Let me know how you do the paypal refund and if they respond back. I may do this myself as I am not doing Tracie and I don't like all the silence.
Old 01-24-20, 02:55 PM  
wendug

Tracie has been busy pulling her workouts off of YouTube. There were several workouts from Grand Totals to Core Movements and Metabolic Strengths that I do not own posted. Luckily I was able to try them (and like them!) before they were removed.

I did not order her newer workouts and I hope all of you that did order get them soon!

Tags
tracie long