Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-01-20, 01:32 PM  
shoegoddess

June

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-20, 07:06 PM  
T2B

22. Yv2 RIO + Yv2 SS
23. Yv2 MYB + Yv2 WISI
24 - 31. Nothing...

june 2020...

1. Yv2: RIO + Yv2: SS
2. Nada. My day in the office. Now we have to take our temperature before going in, or as soon as we arrive, and wear masks, We have 1 or 2 people in the office each day. (The same people each week). The office is pretty big so unless I’m going to a common area, like the break room or bathroom, I don’t wear a mask.
3. Nothing again. Went to Wal-Mart for the first time in 2 months for what I thought would be a quick trip. I was exhausted afterwards. Half of the people were not wearing masks and ignoring the 1 way signs. WTH? The masks are so unpleasant after awhile but I wear mine regardless. I’m glad that Wal-Mart has their employees wearing masks. I know they are just trying to do their job and I want them protected, even from me. The store was too warm. For the last couple of years, Wal-Mart has kept their stores too warm in the summer months. I found everything that I wanted plus just stocked up on everything that wasn’t tp, paper towels, or hand sanitizer. I told DD that I don’t have a reason to be back in Wal-Mart for a very long time, at least for another 6 months. Oh, Cheez It has a new Cheez It - Extra cheesy. Lol. Bought 2 boxes, I hope I like them and that they do not taste like Nips, remember those? Not a fan of Nips.
4. Yv2: Move Your Body
5. Yv2: WISI + Yv2: RIO
6. rest day... Car service. New front brakes.
7. Yv2: Sweat Sensation + Yv2: RIO. P.M. Yv2: WISI. Changed my step goal to 10,000 steps per day. This means that I have to do at least 90 minutes of exercise each day. It must be done... $%@%@.

8. FIT | SPLIT: Pull Day -2 sets. Did this during my lunch break. The 2 sets premix moves fast and is only 29 minutes which was perfect. P.M. Yv2: MYB + RIO.
9. FIT | SPLIT Shred Cardio. I don’t remember doing this workout before. The cardio is boring, blasts after blasts. The warm-up used the step so I thought it would be a cardio step workout, not step blasts. Even managed to get up at 5:45 to workout before going into the office. Wearing a mask in the office is hell. I don’t think it’s healthy for our lungs long term either. I’m always extra tired at the end of the day. I wanna chuck my mask to the moon.
10. Yv2: RIO + Yv2: SS. Made a run to Target today. Most people didn’t have on masks. I don’t get it, did I miss an announcement? Surprised at how empty the shelves are. Target had no TVs on their shelves which I thought was odd. Did everyone buy all the TVs? I wanted to buy a blu ray player but those were out of stock as well. And why has the price of everything gone up so much?
11. BBL: Bum Bum Rapido + Yv2: MYB. P.M. Yv2: WISI
12 CT Cinnamon Spice (3 Songs) + Yv2: RIO.
13. Yv2: SS. P.M. Yv2; WISI
14. Yv2; WISI + Yv2: RIO

15. Inspired by Cher, I did SPJ Step & Weights Circuit. I enjoyed the step portion but not the weight section. I don’t want to do low end, or pulsing, squats or lunges ever again. This was challenging for me. . Also did Yv2: Sweat Sensation. Heading out to TJ Maxx later today.
16. Yv2: RIO + Sweat Sensation. Supposed to be a little flexibility training but maybe tomorrow?
17. Afterburn Double Trouble Premix. P.M. Yv2: MYB. Didn’t I say I wasn’t going back to Wal-mart for a few months? Lol. Anyway went first thing this morning, very little people in the store. Managed to find Clorox Wipes today. And they had plenty of tp. I’m still looking for a blu ray player. The one I was looking at pre-pandemic cost twice as much now. I can wait. There doesn’t appear to be a shortage of beer and other alcoholic beverages. Lots of alcohol stored where they normally keep paper products.
18. rest day...
19. RWH: Upper Body Circuit. P.M. Yv2: MYB + Yv2: WISI!
20. Rhythmic Step. P.M. Yv2: RIO
21. Christi Taylor’s Totally Hot Cardio. P.M. Yv2: SS & Yv2: RIO + Cathe’s Total Body Stretching Ball #1 Workout.

22. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Back & Biceps. P.M. Yv2: MYB + WISI
23. Office day. Oh, boy!
24. Lean Legs & Abs standing + 15 mins of KS March to Fitness. A/C stopped working but can’t get someone out until tomorrow. I wasn’t going to pay OT hours to have someone come out. Thankfully, temps didn’t get higher than 81 degrees for the day.
25. rest day.... A/C condenser fan motor replaced. Of course the A/C technician didn’t arrive until the end of the day. ! Always something!
26. Mid Morning: 2nd Half of March to Fitness. Lunch: XTRAIN: Burn Sets Chest & Triceps. P.M. March to Fitness & Yv2: RIO
27. Yv2: SS. P.M. CT Totally Hot Cardio
28. Cathe’s Great Glutes (Standing & Disc). P.M. Yv2: RIO

29. A.M. Yv2: SS. P.M. Yv2 MYB & Yv2: WISI!
30. rest day...

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 08:04 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. Last night I did a dog walk and Firm Wave - Rock Solid Buns. Tonight will be a dog walk and a half hour of cardio.
I didn't work yesterday, and did a half day today and another one tomorrow. Then I'm done for the summer. My dad asked that I not come to see them until I haven't been close to students or other people for at least 2 weeks. I told them I would come the first week in July. Next week I go to Ohio, and on the 24th I go to TX. I got all my flower pots planted yesterday - hooray!
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-20, 10:31 AM  
AnMrsDe

Welcome aboard, amg! So glad you're joining us this month!!

And great to officially see you here, ASAS!!

Atticus, feel free to pop in any time - it's always good to see you 'round!

Chrys, safe travels for all your upcoming trips this month and next!

T2B, great to see you posting again! Is work any better?

BIG WAVES to all~~~ Wishing everyone health, safety, and consistency in your workouts this month~~~ ETA: And last but certainly not least, a healthy grand baby for Clerkin!!!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-20, 02:51 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, thank you it sounds like you are having fun with your workouts! You're taking care of a little baby?! I lil babies!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-20, 05:58 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
AMD, thank you it sounds like you are having fun with your workouts! You're taking care of a little baby?! I lil babies!
Yes, on both counts! My little 7 month old baby is just a doll (can you say CUTE?!) and couldn't be ANY better! I almost feel guilty taking payment to watch her....she's THAT good! I'm really enjoying her during these last few months where I would probably have gone insane if I couldn't! It's usually only 1-2 days a week (and sometimes none and they bring her to my house) so I can still do errands for my parents and get my chores done as well. //Hope your little cutie is doing well and still enjoying working out with her mama!
Old 06-04-20, 06:27 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Yes, on both counts! My little 7 month old baby is just a doll (can you say CUTE?!) and couldn't be ANY better! I almost feel guilty taking payment to watch her....she's THAT good! I'm really enjoying her during these last few months where I would probably have gone insane if I couldn't! It's usually only 1-2 days a week (and sometimes none and they bring her to my house) so I can still do errands for my parents and get my chores done as well. //Hope your little cutie is doing well and still enjoying working out with her mama!
Awww she sounds so adorable! enjoy that little angel! // My lil princess is doing well thanks, still in "school" for a few more weeks, now they are doing 30 min. video classes on Internet with small groups and a lot of homework. She loves Just Dance (Wii), so we sometimes do it together, she also has Jillian Michaels Wii exercise game, she likes it, and she said that my Jillian Michaels DVD looks too difficult. She sometimes "workout" with her dad and she is the trainer! They do puch ups and all, and she does more than him! // How are your parents doing? Hope everything is great with them.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-20, 08:22 PM  
amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Welcome aboard, amg! So glad you're joining us this month!!
Thanks! Checking in is definitely keeping me motivated right now.
Old 06-05-20, 03:28 PM  
AnMrsDe

ASAS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having a GREAT day!!

That is sooo hilarious of your DD being the personal trainer for her dad!! Here's to our little future personal trainer!! //My parents are doing great! Thanks so much for asking.
Old 06-05-20, 05:59 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Happy Birthday, ASAS!!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts