Have more than enough to keep me busy for the rest of my life

Barb S
Me, too!
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 02:16 PM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbied View Post
I ordered some last week, too. I don't feel as badly for myself as I do for you--yours is a big difference. I wonder if you contacted them to give you a merchandise credit if they would. All sales were not final when you ordered. It would be a nice gesture if they did something for you.
Good point! It might be worth it to contact them. Does your receipt indicate anything?

I'm not ordering either, but there are four items in my cart. Only one of them is something on my wish list but I can't justify buying the rest just to get a good deal. Besides, I am enjoying what I have right now. I'm sad they are going out of business though.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 02:20 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels5 View Post
Good point! It might be worth it to contact them. Does your receipt indicate anything?
Nope. My receipt does not show final sale, and because it's $20 difference, I think I'll contact them for at least a store credit.

ETA: I just contacted them. We'll see what they say.
Old 03-12-14, 02:43 PM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Nope. My receipt does not show final sale, and because it's $20 difference, I think I'll contact them for at least a store credit.

ETA: I just contacted them. We'll see what they say.
Oh good, that's a good sign. Keeping fingers crossed for you...

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 02:46 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I'm not getting anything, either. I have soooo many DVDs, most of which I don't do.

I am sad to see them go out of business. I remember when I received my first catalog... wow! These are my people!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 03:19 PM  
Susan

I added some DVDs to my cart, but although it looks like the order will go through, every item says that it's out of stock until January 1, so I'm not taking any chances on potentially being charged for an order that will never be shipped.

Collage has always been very reputable, but I'm sure they are swamped with orders right now and I don't want to take the chance that they will mistakenly charge my card for out of stock DVDs.

If they were still answering the phone, I would have been able to ask them what was going on, but since they're not, I think I'll save my money.

Some of the clearance prices were excellent, though!
Old 03-12-14, 03:22 PM  
Sissy B

On one of the many Collage threads here at VF today (can't remember exactly which one) someone posted that she talked to someone at Collage and was told if an item said available Jan. 1 it was out of stock/unavailable.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 03:38 PM  
videoaddict
VF Supporter

I'm not, I just couldn't find anything that I wanted.
Old 03-12-14, 03:43 PM  
dbclark44

I'm not. I just don't need more DVDs that I may or may not use to add to my very large collection as it is. So no, not me. I looked but did not cave .

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 03:45 PM  
BunnyHop

I'm not, for all the reasons I'd kinda quit shopping with them in general.

Plus, lately they've been having 'sales' that seem designed to lure people to the site, without enough in stock to meet the demand.

My last purchase, some months back, was a Rodney Yee yoga for beginner's set with a ball, a strap, etc..

Don't see the point of getting spendy just to crowd another shelf with dvds I wouldn't have bought otherwise.

(Also, I've had much better success seeking reviews here for workouts that meet my specific preferences, and lots of those seem to be out of print, so I have no choice but to shop for used copies, which Collage doesn't sell.)
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collagevideo.com