Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-15-11, 11:03 AM  
imhere2dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
I've never noticed their listings through Amazon, could you link an example?
Wow, this is a super late reply. Sorry about that. Their seller name on Amazon is c Valu Fitness Videos.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-11, 11:18 AM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
That's always been my experience! I always price shop, but unless Collage's price is truly better, I end up going with Mary for the extra discount, reward points and fast shipping. I ordered a workout Friday and can count on getting it today, might not have seen a shipping notice until midweek with Collage.
I agree! I have ordered a couple of times this past month from collage as I couldn't find the workouts elsewhere for a decent price (almost double on ebay and amazon). It took 9 days to get to my house from the date it was ordered and they ship Media Mail unlike Mary; she always goes with 1st Class or Priority and that's free!!! I live literally 3.5 hours from collage's front door, there is no reason it should take that long. But if you want something that only they have, that's the price you pay or you have to pay for the shipping upgrade which in my experience, still takes about 5 days. Mary... 2 to 3 days tops! No ifs ands or buts about it. Amazon- 8 out of 10 times is still faster than collage provided I do the free shipping option. When I buy through individual sellers it can take longer.

I'm a value shopper. I go where the deal is better. When it comes to collage, I will put off ordering through them until last minute just to make sure I cannot locate it elsewhere first. Since they are more expensive in general I don't understand why they can't ship via 1st class vs Snail Mail. As someone that buys postage online it can literally be the difference bwt $.12 and $.25.

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-11, 11:57 AM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist of Eyes View Post
I'm a value shopper. I go where the deal is better.
This is me all the way. I especially love getting things cheap from Amazon with Prime shipping. Advanced Workouts is now using Amazon fulfillment so I'll be using that store more often.
Old 06-15-11, 12:12 PM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
Wow, this is a super late reply. Sorry about that. Their seller name on Amazon is c Valu Fitness Videos.
Thanks. Funny thing is, it took me awhile to realize I was the one to ask the question!
Old 06-15-11, 02:42 PM  
Eibhinn

Boo - I read through this whole thread, and the linked thread at Collage to see if the "new collage" had finally addressed the issue of their crazy international shipping charges. Apparently they are still "looking into it." I've never ordered from them, despite wanting to for many years, just because I can't justify paying an approx. 50% markup once shipping costs are factored in. Maybe someday....
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage video, collagevideo.com, mary, totalfitnessdvds