Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-17-18, 07:58 PM  
diggerholliday

Endurance 90 series is available at Amazon for $12 and is covered by Prime.
diggerholliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-18, 03:25 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
Yes, her website is all AU so it's less in US dollars
yes, i have purchased several items from her in the past, and if Mary carried it, i have purchased from Mary too. i agree - Linda is very customer-oriented and answers inquiries fairly quickly both from her website on via ebay, and usually gives you a good discount when purchasing >1 item.

her Endurance 90 seems to be shown on her own site and ebay for now, and i'm sure Mary will carry it soon, just haven't asked.

Diggerholliday - thanks for the tip. Amazon sells it as an "on-demand" DVD-r. has anyone had any issues with that media type? Linda states on her website that she uses Sony DVD-R for these products.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-18, 06:00 AM  
hocuspocus

2 Lazy 4 the Gym did a review. I love her reviews!
https://2lazy4gym.com/2018/05/05/bar...ance-90-lower/
hocuspocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-18, 10:02 AM  
Dontmindthemess

I did the total body one this morning and I really loved it. It was tough, but doable and I did work up a sweat. I’m brand new to Tonique so I’ve been trying to do more “entry level” Toniques and this workout reminded me of the Hawaii total body Tonique. I found a couple of the moves a little tricky on the first try but I caught on fine and I’m sure it’ll be smoother next workout. I love all the handstand work! I purchased the downloads as a bundle for under $10 and I think that’s a great deal. I hope Linda makes more of this style.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-18, 10:17 AM  
kathym
VF Supporter

This looks like a more doable version of tonique. Thanks so much for posting.
I really like Linda. She provides nice instruction on this.
Old 05-18-18, 11:15 AM  
prettyinpink

I like her newer set.

I am going to try these. I had trouble getting into her older barre stuff, but some of her newer ones look good.

I like the 90 format as it is all go at your own pace. One of the things that sometimes makes me not want to do her workouts as she often counts reps very fast. I know I don’t have to keep the count, but with barre reps I like to be even.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-18, 03:23 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post

I like the 90 format as it is all go at your own pace. One of the things that sometimes makes me not want to do her workouts as she often counts reps very fast. I know I don’t have to keep the count, but with barre reps I like to be even.
I really agree with this! When I was doing most of the moves I had no idea what pace Linda was keeping because I wasn’t watching the screen. It’s just a good way to think about it.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-18, 09:45 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Linda states on her website that she uses Sony DVD-R for these products.
I've never had any issues with her DVD-Rs. I'm also very confident if you did have a problem Linda would replace it.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 06:06 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
I've never had any issues with her DVD-Rs. I'm also very confident if you did have a problem Linda would replace it.
I have bought some of her workouts on amazon and haven't had a problem with her DVD-Rs too.

These workouts look great! I haven't had a chance to try them yet.

I'm glad I read on this thread about her facebook page, she does offer thoughts on the Tonique workouts she's been doing! And she is doing double workouts Of course that's not surprising given her level of fitness. What an inspiration!
Old 06-12-18, 02:11 PM  
Raineth
VF Supporter

A bit late to the discussion, but just wanted to add that I don't think you need to worry about DVD-Rs. On Linda's site she has posted:

Quote:
For any of my Barlates DVDs that are burned discs I have a 10 year replacement policy for faulty discs. This means, if your discs stop working through no fault of your own I am happy to replace them for you within a 10 year period. This does not include mis-handled discs that are scratched or damaged from use.
Raineth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates, barlates endurance, endurance 100, linda wooldridge, tonique