Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-01-17, 06:14 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizEMA View Post
Whoa! That IS amazing! These flash sales were such an awesome thing for her to do.

Thanks again to desie for starting the thread and alerting me to Sylvia's fabulous month of September flash sales and to ebianco for the amazing Tonique tome she shared with us all!
When you consider that PayPal also takes a fee from every sale, Sylwia hardly made any money. She is so generous and thanks again ebianco for the reviews.
Old 10-02-17, 09:31 AM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
When you consider that PayPal also takes a fee from every sale, Sylwia hardly made any money. She is so generous and thanks again ebianco for the reviews.
From a marketing perspective it was genius, however. I had purchased the very short downloads when she first offered them for $3 or so. Looking at the prices of downloads versus videos, I had decided not to purchase others. When she offered some items for $1, I added others to my cart since the average price of workouts dropped considerably. Offering a low cost way to enter the Tonique world led me to more purchases than I would have otherwise made.

I'm sure that I am not the only one who bought other videos because of her sale.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-17, 07:58 PM  
~ Beth ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
From a marketing perspective it was genius, however. I had purchased the very short downloads when she first offered them for $3 or so. Looking at the prices of downloads versus videos, I had decided not to purchase others. When she offered some items for $1, I added others to my cart since the average price of workouts dropped considerably. Offering a low cost way to enter the Tonique world led me to more purchases than I would have otherwise made.

I'm sure that I am not the only one who bought other videos because of her sale.

I see your point, but it actually had the opposite effect on me. I was afraid to purchase any other workout in case it was the next one she had for $1.

~ Beth ~
~ Beth ~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tonique