Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-17-15, 12:48 PM  
ChrisS

I agree with Helen about liking Get Dirty better than any of the Hawaii 45 minute workouts. I like she changes sides more often. It makes this more doable and definitely more fun. I think it my favorite Tonique so far!
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-15, 01:01 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I think I may be in the minority, but I really love her longer workouts best . I'm glad she hasn't eliminated those for shorter workouts exclusively.
Old 07-17-15, 07:06 PM  
casey

I love her longer workouts too. However, I like being able to mix and match her shorter ones because sometimes it's easier for me mentally to complete the first one, and then add on the next one. I can't believe I've been doing her workouts for so long and I love them. Right now, I Heat and it's a long workout.
Casey
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-15, 07:22 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey View Post
I love her longer workouts too. However, I like being able to mix and match her shorter ones because sometimes it's easier for me mentally to complete the first one, and then add on the next one. I can't believe I've been doing her workouts for so long and I love them. Right now, I Heat and it's a long workout.
Casey
I emailed her today to ask which of the Hawaii workouts she recommends pairing together.
Old 07-17-15, 07:45 PM  
casey

Euphoria=almost all legs
Electric Glow, Everybody Rocks = lots of arm work with legs
Power of You = easier than Electric Glow and Everybody Rocks, first half is harder than the second half but second half has nice floor work moves.

I love the combo of Euphoria (about 45 min) followed by Hamptons Express (25 min) or Electric Glow. (about 45 min). Euphoria warms me up for Hamptons. I always feel like if I can get through the first 8 1/2 minutes of arm work in Hamptons, I'm home free. Those first 8 minutes are just killer for me. If I do any other workout before Hamptons, it's just so much easier for me.

HTH, Casey
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-15, 07:56 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Thanks Casey - I can't wait to try that combo!

I know what you mean - in one of the videos, I can't remember which one - she says the hardest part of Tonique is the first 20 minutes - and I think that can be totally true - your body warming up, but also mentally. I think Femme Fatale is as much a mental battle for me as a physical one.
Old 07-17-15, 08:48 PM  
MARIKA

Do any of you do Toniques 5 days a week? If so do you have a rotation? If you do please share!
Old 07-18-15, 08:56 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
I agree with Helen about liking Get Dirty better than any of the Hawaii 45 minute workouts. I like she changes sides more often. It makes this more doable and definitely more fun. I think it my favorite Tonique so far!
That is so awesome to hear!

I'm still debating on whether or not I can hold out for the DVD to come out! I wonder how long it'll be . . . . These all sound really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
Do any of you do Toniques 5 days a week? If so do you have a rotation? If you do please share!
I'd love to know this, too!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-15, 01:49 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I'd like to hear about rotations too

Also, does anyone know if Sylwia is done with DVDs for good?
Old 07-18-15, 04:41 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Also, does anyone know if Sylwia is done with DVDs for good?
I don't think she's done with them. She said on Facebook that Costa Rica will be out on DVD. Yay!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tonique