Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-03-15, 03:30 PM  
glowacki

I've subscribed to Cathe Live since June 2014. I do between 1-3 of her workouts per week, so it's a good value to me. The funny thing is that I was always hesitant to work out with Cathe on her DVDs because she (and her background exercisers) come across as almost too strong and ultra fit, so I was discouraged. But I love seeing the women in the Live classes, everyone following Cathe perfectly but at their own level.
glowacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-15, 04:31 PM  
jackie7

I didn't realize Cathe live was so cheap! I have a question. If I can't do the live workout when Cathe does it, can I access it later on?
jackie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-15, 04:44 PM  
alydinva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie7 View Post
I didn't realize Cathe live was so cheap! I have a question. If I can't do the live workout when Cathe does it, can I access it later on?
Yes! You have access to the catalog of all of the Cathe Lives she's done.
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-15, 06:09 PM  
Lisa C
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
Thanks for the excellent, detailed responses. I might just take the plunge.
It is really not much of a plunge. $10 and you could do a different workout every day for the entire month. And if you don't like it just cancel. I have stopped and started my subscription several times. Just make sure you cancel the day before you are going to be billed, because if you get to midnight, they will bill you.

Cathe Live is great. At this point I can work out every day with one of the workouts and get a balanced week.

The only downsides are, the stretches are quite short, and some of the music is pretty blah. But Cathe's live personality is fun enough that I don't care as much as with DVDs.

It really is a good deal.
Old 03-03-15, 07:26 PM  
pfhanna

I just sent a message to Cathe's customer service asking if I could try a "live class" for free just to see if I would like it, use it, etc. They told me they won't let me try a free class (I think they should but that's beside the point), but I could sign up and cancel anytime. Is there somewhere I could find out more about her live classes, such as equipment, is it cardio, weights, how long they are? It really does sound like a bargain. Thanks everyone!!
Pam
Old 03-03-15, 07:47 PM  
kariev34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfhanna View Post
I just sent a message to Cathe's customer service asking if I could try a "live class" for free just to see if I would like it, use it, etc. They told me they won't let me try a free class (I think they should but that's beside the point), but I could sign up and cancel anytime. Is there somewhere I could find out more about her live classes, such as equipment, is it cardio, weights, how long they are? It really does sound like a bargain. Thanks everyone!!
Pam
If you search " cathe live" on you tube you can watch 5 minute clips of all her classes released up to date. Also there is a section of her forum where the live classes are summarized (equipment used, length, etc)
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-15, 08:34 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfhanna View Post
Pam
In my post on the previous page, down at the bottom, I added a link that includes most of the class descriptions.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-15, 10:08 AM  
dlg

I love cathe live! If any of you are on pinterest, all of the clips are in one place on her cathe live board: https://www.pinterest.com/cathefriedrich/cathe-live/
Old 03-04-15, 10:27 AM  
pfhanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlg View Post
I love cathe live! If any of you are on pinterest, all of the clips are in one place on her cathe live board: https://www.pinterest.com/cathefriedrich/cathe-live/
Thank you and eveyone else for where to find the clips and descriptions. It looks like so much fun to see real people sweating with Cathe Thank you again, Pam.
Old 03-04-15, 02:22 PM  
darbyndoug

I love Cathe live, too. I like the "realness" of it.... just regular folks trying to get fit... and hard-working Cathe doing the best she can to make it a great experience for all. You can't help but be happy joining in!
darbyndoug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, samsung