Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-12-14, 04:15 PM  
donnamp

Oh, this one is definitely on my watch list - I had so far resisted Chris Freytag's workouts, but this one will be harder to resist. Heck, I may cave on both now...

Sadie had an article in a recent Prevention magazine...

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 04:16 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
That is what I read and if you want the other DVD it is another $17. That seems pretty high.
yes - the 2nd DVD, which you see when you click on "order now", called "10 Minutes to Flat Abs" is only 30 min of content.

the basic 2-DVD set could have been compiled onto 1 DVD. and the Abs DVD could also have easily been included.

$52.89 for 70 min of content? i don't think so.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 04:35 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl View Post
Thanks for posting! I love all things Sadie......I ordered the whole shebang!
Me too!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 05:09 PM  
txfitmom

Why do I read these threads!??? I just went to the Rodale store website and there are three Sadie Lincoln DVDs in the store. Two are $17.95 and one is $27.95. I found a CUSTOMER25 coupon that gives 25% off. So anybody itching to order can order that way. I am going to give them a call though to make sure all those DVDs are different and find out exactly how much is on each one. The total with the discount is $47.89 for all three (kind of pricey still for me anyway since I am a discount nut) plus I guess there would be shipping as well.

Link to Rodale Store: Rodale

Dreams aren't just dreams, they are goals that can be achieved.
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 05:11 PM  
donnamp

Oh that price is a bit too high, considering the QVC set had more content for less money (as I recall). They may have a sale or coupon though and then all bets are off......

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 06:12 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Oh that price is a bit too high, considering the QVC set had more content for less money (as I recall). They may have a sale or coupon though and then all bets are off......

Donna
Between the Element Barre workout and the QVC package - I wonder what is different with these DVDS?
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 06:42 PM  
rose2boys

I absolutely LOVE Sadie & Barre3!!! This looks great, but I HATE Rodale & I don't like supporting them and shipping takes foreveahh! I really don't want anymore DVDs -- wish this was offered via Barre3 site as a download (then I would purchase probably)...hmmm...plus looks a bit pricey. Will sit on the fence for now...
Old 02-12-14, 08:25 PM  
juberann

If it was ANYONE other the Rodale I would be all over this offer. But I have had nothing but problems with this company in the past. Never again
Old 02-12-14, 11:48 PM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
Between the Element Barre workout and the QVC package - I wonder what is different with these DVDS?
I'm wondering the same thing.
Old 02-13-14, 01:43 PM  
flowerpotcat

Thanks everyone for your feedback on Rodale.

To those who bought, still waiting on your thoughts. I'm still interested but I hope Mary will carry this eventually. Please keep us posted when you get it. Thanks!
flowerpotcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre3, love your lower body, prevention magazine, rodale unwanted package, sadie lincoln