Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-13, 09:21 AM  
AprilCleo

Smile Travis Eliot

I was on Travis Eliot's facebook page and noticed that he is taking suggestions for new DVDs. It looks like we will see something new from him in 2014. I have just started a UY rotation and am loving it.

Last edited by AprilCleo; 11-12-13 at 10:40 AM. Reason: correction of name
AprilCleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 09:51 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I think you mean Travis Eliot.

I just started doing UY and while I'm kind of liking it, which is a big thing for me b/c I don't really like yoga generally. I just wish they weren't soooo looooooong.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 12:53 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I think you mean Travis Eliot.

I just started doing UY and while I'm kind of liking it, which is a big thing for me b/c I don't really like yoga generally. I just wish they weren't soooo looooooong.
Agreed!! I'm not on Facebook but hope many folks chime in for shorter practices. Twenty minute practices would be so great. There are so many 45 min and beyond practices out there. Even 30 minute practices won't fit on time crunch days. Shorter practices would allow for consistency. I would love a UY set designed to be a 20-30 minute commitment per day.
EnglishIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 01:02 PM  
sherry7899

I would love a set of practices that are 20-30 minutes each. I do have Short and Sweet, but I would like more

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 01:53 PM  
lisa122

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I would love a set of practices that are 20-30 minutes each. I do have Short and Sweet, but I would like more

Sherry
Me Too!!!!
lisa122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 02:18 PM  
PhyllisG

Add my name to the list voting for short practices. I love adding on S&S to other workouts like after a walk with Leslie.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 02:43 PM  
Sissy B

I'm not on Facebook either, but I also like shorter practices. 45 minutes is about the max for me when it comes to workouts and I would love to have more 25-30 minute yoga options from Travis as well as some 45 minute practices.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 03:52 PM  
curlyq

Add my name to the shorter practice list! Short & Sweet is great at 30 minutes, but I'd like to see 40-45 minutes from Travis--that is my max for yoga.
curlyq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 05:20 PM  
AnMrsDe

I'm not on Facebook either, so you gals that are will need to spread the word to Travis for shorter practices!! Anywhere between 15-45 min. would be my ideal, as I would love to use them as add-ons to my other workouts. Thanks!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-13, 03:38 PM  
Sissy B

Another suggestion to pass along if someone doesn't mind (I'm not on Facebook) - if Travis plans to do longer practices (and while the consensus on this thread seems to be shorter workouts, I know some still want longer practices from Travis), why not include premixes or a quickie/shorter workout option like Eoin offers on his DVDs? That way the ones who want/have time for longer practices can do the entire workout yet there would still be an option for those who want shorter practices or don't have time for a longer workout.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travis eliot, ultimate yogi