Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-01, 02:06 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Another Delurker

Hi, my name is Carla and I'm a video addict. I'm not joking!!! The exchange is addictive for me anyway. I've been lurking and occasionally posting since early 2000. I am 25 and live south of Tacoma, Washington. I have been married for four years to Jay, and we have one son, Jaylen, born in 1999. I work at home transcribing insurance statements.

I was on the hunt to lose baby weight when I went to Kathy Smith's web site which led me to VF. At that time she was also on Fitnessonline.com. When I discovered the reviews I was in heaven. I check in nearly every day to read the forum/video exchange etc. My husband calls everybody here my "Video Friends." In a way you are even though I haven't met any of you.

My favorite instructors are Cathe and Mindy. I LOVE stepping, but I also like to walk/jog on my treadmill, kickbox and jump rope. I swim if I ever have time. I do yoga and I also love ball workouts. I strength train with Cathe (who else). I try just about everything because I believe that every form of exercise has it's place in a balanced fitness routine. Hi/lo is my least favorite, but it is a must for sore knee days.

Thank you everyone who has a part in making this website. When I was trying to lose weight I just knew there was a website somewhere that had reviews of all the videos. I was so happy when I found all of you. Thank you all so much. I don't participate very often, but I really appreciate all those who do.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
former sticky, how did you find vf, introductions, new members, new to vf, new user, sticky thread