Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-07-19, 02:06 PM  
Poodlepants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
Curious if most of you do the handstand stuff. Back in my tweens I was good at gymnastics but it 54 not sure if I should venture into this
I try to do them. I am tall with a long torso, so I don't think I am getting even one leg at 90*, it's probably more like 75-80*. I'm sure I look like a mess, but I'm doing the best I can.
Old 10-08-19, 03:32 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
This past week I’ve done two new to me Toniques: Royale (the 60 min carb Royale version) and Hamptons Glow. I had done a couple of the Hawaii’s before and a Femme Fatale but it’s been over a year. I do Linda Wooldridge’s workouts pretty regularly.

Both workouts were challenging but I just went at my pace, and modified when I had to. Especially in Royale, I just did the original move as long as I could the maybe instead of a kick I would do a knee. I really felt great the whole day I did Royale. I had to cut Hamptons glow short by a few minutes but I have to say it’s probably the most unique workout I’ve ever done. What a challenging way to work your core and upper body!

I just want to give a huge shout out to Ebianco for your Tour of Tonique thread because you make these workouts seem a lot more approachable!! Lots of love to you

I’d love to hear more from the Tonique newbies! You can do it!

Jane
Jane, you’re so welcome and thank you!!!

Great job on tackling Royale, and I love Hamptons Glow!! I’m so glad you found them enjoyable!! I always feel wonderful, both accomplished and well worked out, when I do Tonique

I also modify the handstands more like Linda has demonstrated, her level 1 with the second key straight but lower than the first and level 2, with the second leg bent but higher, and only occasional full level 3 with both legs held high lol . My form definitely improves when I’m doing a focused Tonique rotation and I’m doing them all the time.

Tags
barlates, endurance 100, linda wooldridge, tonique