Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-16-18, 04:48 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
... It's all fun and games until Holly Perkins leads a horde of smiling zombies through 5000 knee lifts and can't do one of them on the beat. I mean, what are the odds that you wouldn't accidentally hit the beat? The endless loop music is somewhat hypnotizing.
You hit the nail on the head naming the things that I couldn't stand about this set. I mean - how hard is it to stay on the beat??? Maybe the "music" was added later and that explains all the off-beat moves, but it drove me crazy! When I sent it back, they asked why and I told them it was because no one was on the beat and I couldn't stand that. It's such a simple thing to do correctly. But I did tell them that the packaging was lovely.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-18, 04:49 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Allisoncooks---mustache wax would be less painful and more entertaining
Ha. Well, truth be told, I probably do need that (a wax) more than I need another workout set, so...
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-18, 09:51 PM  
Pam

Love everyone’s comments! I am looking forward to trying out the DVDs to see something that terrible. Thanks for the reminder that Amazon will take returns.

I will report back with my comments.
Old 07-17-18, 05:32 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Taiga
I thought your posts in the other thread were funny, but this last one had me dying. I really wish you'd stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.
Hahahahaha!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 07:50 AM  
bubbles76

Hey Pam, this set is still on sale at amazon. What did you think of your set?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-18, 07:39 AM  
acescholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Love everyone’s comments! I am looking forward to trying out the DVDs to see something that terrible. Thanks for the reminder that Amazon will take returns.

I will report back with my comments.
I'd love to hear what you think about this set!
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-18, 11:30 AM  
Taiga

Poor Pam! I'm starting to worry. Maybe she is just trying to regain consciousness after previewing. I remember that feeling. But I'm really hoping she isn't stuck in the relentless knee lift loop. I'm having visions of that Poltergeist movie. Pam, the TV harbors evil! Move away from the light!!
Old 08-11-18, 11:32 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Poor Pam! I'm starting to worry. Maybe she is just trying to regain consciousness after previewing. I remember that feeling. But I'm really hoping she isn't stuck in the relentless knee lift loop. I'm having visions of that Poltergeist movie. Pam, the TV harbors evil! Move away from the light!!
I really need a good laugh today. Thank you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-18, 01:23 PM  
acescholar

Lol Taiga -- it's not that I don't trust the bad reviews (I respect the reviewers!); I actually need new tubing, and I like the one move with tubing that the preview shows. I thought that if there was one workout I liked it would be worth the price to get the tube . But, since Pam already took one for the team, I wanted to hear what she thought .
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-18, 01:46 PM  
jusca

Quote:
lmao!!! you made my day. im cracking up
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baladea