Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-09-18, 11:37 PM  
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
If anyone takes advantage of her $1 offers, let me know how you like her workouts!
Me! I couldn’t resist the $1 offer, so I got all 3 of the Peru ones. Many years ago I bought a bunch of her early workouts (Premiere, Cardio Mat, etc) but then I got scared by the lengths. Because the Peru ones were supposed to be “easier” and a bit shorter, I thought maybe I’d be able to do them.

So I tried Ageless 1 last night, and I LOVED it! I couldn’t keep up with her pace but that’s ok, I just did my best. I loved the variety and to my great surprise I found I could find a way to modify to do all the moves.

Now I want to do more!! Which other ones are most like these 3? Key factors are switching between exercises, total body emphasis and shorter length. Anywhere she explains more about the movement direction and what she means by good form would be a bonus.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-18, 11:11 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex View Post

Now I want to do more!! Which other ones are most like these 3? Key factors are switching between exercises, total body emphasis and shorter length. Anywhere she explains more about the movement direction and what she means by good form would be a bonus.
Hi Bex!

Well a little easier than these (which Sylwia also considers to be more beginner) are the Hawaii series, Power of You, Everybody Rocks are more total body, Euphoria has more lower body Emphasis, and Electric Glow has more upper body emphasis.

A little higher intensity:

The Infinities, especially Infinity 2, has a lot of variety of exercises.

Costa Rica Get Dirty is really cool because it doesn't have super long circuits, she just changes exercises frequently.

Other ones you might like, that fit into the 50-ish minute timeframe and have lot of variety of moves and are more total body are Mexico Summer Vibes, Barcelona Roof, and some of the Spains - San Sebastian 1 and 2 and Breeze.

Tags
everything tonique, sylwia, tonique, tonique reviews