Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-31-15, 06:53 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Tonique Costa Rica - quality question

Hi everyone!

I recently downloaded Sylwia's Costa Rica Workouts - and the quality of the "Heat" download is not very good - significantly worse than Get Dirty or Paradise. Is this the same for everyone? If so, has anyone already asked Sylwia about it? If not, I will ask her, I was just wondering.

ETA - when I say not very good, I mean pixilated and very compressed looking.

Thanks!
Old 09-01-15, 08:22 AM  
Carb8985

Hmmm....I noticed that about Heat too. There were some moments that were a bit fuzzy/pixelated, but nothing that affected my ability to see the moves clearly. And it only happened maybe once or twice. I do agree that overall the quality is not as good/sharp as the other Costa Rica downloads, but again not enough that it was worth complaining about to me. Maybe try downloading it again?
Carb8985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-15, 06:46 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Thank you for your response - the quality is significantly lower on mine. I'll try downloading again. I'll need to contact her for that too though cause the link doesn't last. I think it's just too compressed. I mean, I can see what she is doing, but I figure, if its possible to get better quality - I mean it costs around the price of a DVD. If its not, no worries, but it seems like we should be able to.
Old 09-02-15, 11:25 AM  
kathym
VF Supporter

Could you post after re-downloading. I would be interested if you see improvements.
I wish the tonique site had video previews so we would know what the quality of the download was going to be. Most sites allow this.

Thanks so much.
Old 09-02-15, 05:59 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Will do Kathym! I think I will email her Friday - and I'll let you know.

Old 09-07-15, 07:44 AM  
cmiyachi

Hmm... I didn't notice this problem. What I've noticed is that the video quality is way higher than it was in her most earlier workouts. The outdoor scenes are crisp and great color. I may have missed areas of problems as we are down on the floor sometimes and not looking at the screen.

I have a professional relationship with web sites that sell yoga downloads.
cmiyachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 09:43 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiyachi View Post
Hmm... I didn't notice this problem. What I've noticed is that the video quality is way higher than it was in her most earlier workouts. The outdoor scenes are crisp and great color. I may have missed areas of problems as we are down on the floor sometimes and not looking at the screen.
Of the three, it is only "Heat" that has this issue, IMO. The other two look great. I'm going to email her today.

Tags
downloads, tonique