Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-11-17, 06:20 PM  
shoegoddess

Ordered!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-17, 07:17 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoegirl View Post
Any idea how long the presale will last?
I haven't heard. Kelly has posted more details on Facebook.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-17, 10:31 PM  
SueT

Does anyone know how much this set will cost after the presale has ended?

Thanks,
Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-17, 11:43 PM  
nschultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I haven't heard. Kelly has posted more details on Facebook.

Carol
I don’t have Facebook, was there anything else she posted that would be of interest?
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 06:04 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nschultz View Post
I don’t have Facebook, was there anything else she posted that would be of interest?
Quite a bit of description of the workouts. I tried to copy and post it here, but it wouldn't let me. I kept getting an error message.

She says we will love the Lower Body Tabata workout. That's about all I remember.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 06:07 AM  
Rhonda

1. Cardio Core: This workout is made of cardio moves that specifically elicit core function. This compilation of exercises is designed to tone up your legs,attain a stronger leaner core, and slim down overall. These easy-to-follow moves are performed in 30 sec intervals to keep you focused and working hard.
2. Upper Body Super Sets: This upper body weight workout is made up of super sets (2 exercises for the same muscle group performed back to back). You will perform 3 sets of 8 reps per exercise before moving on to the next muscle group. Just when you expect another traditional move, a new approach to a well-know exercise offers a welcome challenge.
3. Kickbox & Kettlebell Fusion: KB & KB is an interval workout utilizing Kickboxing combinations and kettle bell moves. This challenging session is a great calorie-burner that defines your upper body (including your core/waistline) and improves your cardiovascular endurance for an overall leaner and fitter physique. (A dumbbell can be used in place of a kettlebell)
4. Lower Body Tabata: The perfect way to work your legs and glutes without fatigue, lactic acid buildup or boredom is to perform the industries most effective moves in this unique tabata format. This is sure to be one of your favorite no-dread leg & glute workouts!
5. Trim And Tone Interval: This is a wonderfully deceiving cardio/weight workout. The cardio is upbeat, yet lower impact, and the light-weight exercises are effective and challenging. You'll feel amazing at the completion of this little gem!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 07:54 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I just placed my first dvd order of the year. The price is too good to pass up...

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 08:47 AM  
nschultz

Thank you, these all sound great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
1. Cardio Core: This workout is made of cardio moves that specifically elicit core function. This compilation of exercises is designed to tone up your legs,attain a stronger leaner core, and slim down overall. These easy-to-follow moves are performed in 30 sec intervals to keep you focused and working hard.
2. Upper Body Super Sets: This upper body weight workout is made up of super sets (2 exercises for the same muscle group performed back to back). You will perform 3 sets of 8 reps per exercise before moving on to the next muscle group. Just when you expect another traditional move, a new approach to a well-know exercise offers a welcome challenge.
3. Kickbox & Kettlebell Fusion: KB & KB is an interval workout utilizing Kickboxing combinations and kettle bell moves. This challenging session is a great calorie-burner that defines your upper body (including your core/waistline) and improves your cardiovascular endurance for an overall leaner and fitter physique. (A dumbbell can be used in place of a kettlebell)
4. Lower Body Tabata: The perfect way to work your legs and glutes without fatigue, lactic acid buildup or boredom is to perform the industries most effective moves in this unique tabata format. This is sure to be one of your favorite no-dread leg & glute workouts!
5. Trim And Tone Interval: This is a wonderfully deceiving cardio/weight workout. The cardio is upbeat, yet lower impact, and the light-weight exercises are effective and challenging. You'll feel amazing at the completion of this little gem!
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 09:11 AM  
dianestjohn

I preordered and am excited! I was boycotting Kelly after some comments she made during last year's brutal presidential election, but these workouts sound so good, and I am so happy she is one of the few instructors still making dvds, that I have boycotted my own boycott
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 11:40 AM  
Mickey12

I just pre-ordered. Very excited to still be able to get DVDs.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
build and burn, home gym intervals, kcm, kcm build and burn, kelly coffey-meyer, kettlebells