Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-07-21, 10:10 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

Lori - Megan Davies does a 21-day program, Muscle Burns Fat, and Muscle Burns Fat Advanced from BBOD. It looks really good.

I'm GOING to start Monday (they suggest a Monday start). I will just have to make myself do it in the morning, so I can ensure I get it done.

Bita - Let me know how you like the Work if you start it!

We are going to be relocating the workout room from upstairs to "half" of a room in the basement. I'm excited about setting it up! I've ordered flooring and a TV for it.

Yes, yesterday was quite a day. I'm so very glad Congress made a strong showing of ensuring they came back, regardless, and finished their work. A lot of emotions and thoughts yesterday.

Have a great day!!
Old 01-09-21, 08:03 PM  
bfj

Hi

Jen, awesome about your workout room.
And I think I’ll start mbf, because timing is more doable for me with all I do.

Yesterday was barre, walk, yoga and liift4.

Today was walk, yoga and liift4.

Have a wonderful evening.
bfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-21, 01:17 PM  
fitjen

Hi!

Just checking in. Friday, we had a little scare. BF had gotten the vaccine on Tuesday, and Friday got very dizzy. We were afraid he was having a delayed side effect. After it never went away, we've now resigned ourselves to the fact that his vertigo is back. Not good. It's bad when he bends over or lays down in bed - loses balance and room spinning. I'm exhausted.

My goal is to start mbf this afternoon. It will be a rush to go to the grocery, rush home and get it in, and clean up before the ballgame. If not today, then definitely tomorrow!

Have a great day, and Roll Tide!!!
Old 01-11-21, 05:25 PM  
bfj

Hi

Jen, hope BF is better. That was scary.

Yesterday was yoga and walk.
Today was yoga, walk, barre and liift4.
Same with tomorrow.

Hugs.
Old 01-11-21, 07:47 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi All-

Jen- hope your bf is okay. A friend of mine who has vertigo says hers is inner ear and I think she does exercises for it. Not sure, but I will ask her.

Today was Fat Burning Cardio Kickboxing. This is one from Guillermo Gomez. As a treat his wife , Jessica Smith, is one of the background exercisers. It was good.

Hope you all have a nice evening and Jen, enjoy the game!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-21, 07:22 PM  
bfj

Hi

Jen, hope BF is better. And congrats on your team's amazing work.

I did 17,000 steps today (between my 10K and walking from the dealership to home where I took my Mom's car for its maintenance), did my barre and liift4.

Old 01-13-21, 09:55 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

Thanks for the well wishes for BF. I got him to go to the Dr. yesterday. He has an inner ear infection with fluid on his ears. So, meds to get the fluid off, and that should help him feel better soon, thank goodness!

The ballgame was awesome! The heart of the kids on the team this year has been amazing. It's been a blast following them in this crazy year!

Have a great day!
Old 01-13-21, 09:24 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi All-

Jen- glad your BF is on the mend. Alabama was awesome against OSU. One of the sportscasters said their offense was poetic. I saw that Geno (UConn’s women’s b- ball coach) was on ESPN praising Nick Saban. Two awesome coaches!

Today was a long walk. I hope to get back to a workout tomorrow.

Have a good night!

Lori
Old 01-14-21, 09:18 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

Don't pass out, but I got in a workout! Yesterday was Lite Metabolic Total Body. I'm just sore enough today to know I need to do another workout this evening. I want to start mbf on a Monday, but I was tired of putting off exercise and making excuses so I just did it.

Later with another one.

Have a great day!
Old 01-14-21, 09:26 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi All-

Jen, I am right there with you! Finally, a workout--sigh.

Bita-Hi! Glad you are here to keep us going.

Today was Cathe Live- Boxing Hiit Express (1/7/21). Good, short workout.

Have a great day!

Lori