Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-08-20, 03:05 PM  
CharM

Thank you, Linda! You're special, you get your own post.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-20, 04:34 PM  
AnMrsDe

Thank you, CharM, amg, T2B, & Cher, for the well wishes for my kids! So far, so good, although I asked DS to wear his mask when he came over the other night.

CharM, I loved your bear story!! Happy belated "Bearthday"!! What day was it actually?

T2B, I can't believe that poll worker! Talk about inconsiderate!

Jane, I hope you & your DH stay well too. I'm really worried that I expose my parents if I get it. //Glad you liked that Yvette BOSU workout! Did you change your screen name or is someone else named 'Lazy Jane', LOL? (That doesn't really fit you, though!)

Beth, Glad you enjoyed Perfect 30 Lower Body! It's a goodie!!

amg, I hope you enjoy that Travis class! I did an Eoin Finn practice today and almost Joni O'd it....long ago I ONLY did Eoin for yoga... how have things changed!! Travis has ruined any other yoga for me, LOL! [Well, that's not necessarily true...but VERY few can compare!]

Thinking of tangerine & Clerkin...as they haven't posted yet this month. Hope things are ok with them!

~~~Waves~~~ Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and y'all got your bulbs planted!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-20, 05:16 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Thinking of tangerine & Clerkin...as they haven't posted yet this month. Hope things are ok with them!.....
~~~Waves~~~ Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and y'all got your bulbs planted!!
I got my bulbs planted, AMD!

+1 hoping all is well with tangerine and clerkin.

Char (the bear watcher..hehe)

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-20, 09:17 PM  
Tammie M

CabCalloway, I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!

Cher, Prayers that the treatment works for your sister

Chrys, I hope you start feeling better.

CharM, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. The bear story was funny! I hope your car is ok though.

T2B, it is hard to believe that someone would expose other people to a serious disease. She was probably having a mild case but her death shows how quickly things can change. The last time I had the flu I caught it from my co-worker who wanted to "man up" and came to work sick with it. I was not happy with him.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-20, 08:12 AM  
T2B

Jane - those tests look so invasive. When will you get your results? Someone should come up with a rapid results test like an EPT, but for COVID, so that we could all have a few in our homes. Glad that your daughter/bf had minor symptoms.

Cher, Donna, Chrys - Re: my work place - one of my fears is the people that know they have COVID symptoms but still won’t stay home when we have company laptops and can work from home. My company just issued a warning about that because some employees came to work with symptoms, tested positive and now everyone on their schedule has to quarantine for 2 weeks. Now the policy is no excuses, any type of respiratory symptoms, be it cold/allergies/flu/COVID - stay home.

Char - I don’t know what people are thinking. I bet your SIL has seen/heard it all.

Tammi - at this point when it comes to people’s behavior, believe them when they show you who they are, and adjust accordingly.

AnMrsDe - yep, make him wear that mask! Lol.

Have a great week everyone! Stay safe!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-20, 08:22 AM  
donnamp

T2B - it really is shocking that people would go into the office sick, especially with the ability to work from home. What is up with that??

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-20, 05:21 PM  
CabCalloway

We just had this chucklehead come in to work today and claim he caught his grandson's cold. Unbelievable.

AMT session and dog walk on the agenda.

Waves to all.
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-20, 07:53 PM  
tangerine

Thanks for thinking of me AnMrsDe and Linda - sorry for being MIA, it has not been a good month so far.

My husband's company shut down VERY SUDDENLY (like all employees being told on a call Friday evening at 5 that don't bother coming in/logging on to work on Monday because we're closing down today) at the end of October. So now he is looking for another job and the market right now has plenty of people who are also looking, so we'll see how the job search goes. Keeping my fingers crossed.

And I've been really sick for the past week and a half - waking up with headaches and muscle pain and lots of fatigue - not sure if it's Covid...seeing it if improves soon, it seems to come and go, sometimes I feel fine but if I push myself to do much, super-tired later - like today, headaches most of the day. I was hoping to get back on the wagon this month, hopefully after this passes.

AnMrsDe, hope your DD and DS are still Covid-free and doing okay!

Jane, hope it's not COVID and both you and your husband are doing okay.

T2B, wow! I mean it's an important job but not so important that you infect other people. Sad to hear that she died too.

Donna and CabCalloway - Belated happy birthday!

Hope I didn't miss anything else, hi to everyone!
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-20, 09:39 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

11/9 - P30 Upper/Bonus/Core. I did much better with it this time after finding the workout cards and being able to plan my weights. I struggled with the core workout, so it's not one of my favorites. I may mix this rotation in with KBs!

Cab, the AMT sounds awesome! My family invested in a Peloton Tread right before the lockdown, and it’s so nice to not have to walk outside with a big stick (coyetes), and especially on snow days. I hope you enjoy the elliptical.

Chrys, so sorry about the sinus infection. Are you all back in school or online?

Char, happy belated birthday!

fanofladyvols, I’m jealous you have finished bulb planting! Congratulations!

tangerine, I’m so sorry to hear about your husband’s job. That stinks. What type of work does he do?

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-20, 01:37 PM  
AnMrsDe

Hi everyone!

tangerine, so sorry to hear you've been so sick! Sending you well wishes! Also sorry for the bad news re: your DH. That stinks that they gave them such short notice it was going to happen! Hope he finds work very quickly. Are you also helping your DD with school while all this is happening? (((HUGS))) Take care and rest up...your workouts will always be there when you're feeling like working out again.//My kids are still doing ok...thank you! And thanks for checking in!!!

Beth, that sounds like a fun rotation with Perfect 30 mixed with KB's!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts