Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-15-20, 07:03 AM  
Cher

Total Max Mixers - Week of November 15

Starting us off for the week!

Friday we were puppy sitting so had to do a quick workout. I did Step Sync Combined Step Combos Section 2 times premix. The puppy cried at the basement door the whole 30 minutes (and yes, DH & DS were both upstairs with her). I also took the puppy for a couple walks too. Yesterday was a 40 Minute Walk outside. It was chilly (in the 30’s) but sunny and I just felt like I needed to get out of the house so bundled up and went for a walk.

My sister said her scans were awful. She said the injection was bad and she had to lay still for 2 hours on her back which she never does because of the cancer. Then they make a cast thing of her body and put her in with plastic wrapped all around her whole body. She is so strong.

JBliff - Businesses here must enforce the mask mandate so when in public you don’t see too many without one on. I’m thinking about ordering Cathe’s set of bands with the handles so I can do Body Weight and Bands better. I really like that workout but end up using dumbbells during the handle band segments because the handle bands I have just don’t work well with the exercises. Plus I only have 2 and they are old. (The other ones broke).

Waves to Vannie, Karen & Gibbee!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-20, 10:52 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Cardio Party + core premix.

Cher
- Yikes, those scans sound awful. Your sister is a trooper! Good idea to get bands from Cathe. I got some Cathe bands with handles years ago from Marshalls that are still going strong. They are high quality and much stronger than other brands I've bought.

Waves to everyone. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-20, 02:47 PM  
Vantreesta

Quick question. I'm starting Perfect 30/XTrain tmrw and I never preview workouts anymore. Do i need to get out my barbell for P30 or is it all dumbbells? I haven't been reading the reviews thread either. I gotta look over the exercise list tonight!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-20, 03:28 PM  
Cher

Vannie - Cathe only uses dumbbells and bands in Perfect 30. She does use a couple plates for heels or toes or something but you can do without that
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-20, 03:38 PM  
Vantreesta

Thanks, Cheryl!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-20, 06:59 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. I thought I posted yesterday but I guess not. Just got back from a 4.3 mile run a little while ago. Yesterday four of us did 10 miles using run/walk intervals. It was a wonderful 58 degrees yesterday am.

Cher your poor sister. It sounds like she has been so patient and brave throughout which surely has helped her get through things. I’m glad you were able to get out and walk some even if it was cold.

Jbliff I agree that it is better to get higher quality bands and tubing. All my Cathe bands are still going strong and some of the cheaper ones have not held up.

Vannie that sounds like a great rotation. I think we all like XTrain a lot!

Gibbee how are you and Alex doing?

Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote