Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion > Workout/Fitness FAQs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-05, 08:21 AM  
sund
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley
anything by David Gray and those awful 80s backup bimbettes.
No, don't agree. Cardio cut Fx is a really good step and tone video.
sund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 08:26 AM  
Messe
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sund
No, don't agree. Cardio cut Fx is a really good step and tone video.
Cardio Cut Fx is by Philip Gray, not David Gray.
__________________
Martha

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. - Dr. Seuss
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 08:39 AM  
SharonNYC
VF Supporter
 
SharonNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisa B.
Oh, my first workout videos! Those were not so bad, actually. Especially compared to what else was available at the time, which was pretty much . . . nothing.

Elisa
I had a couple of those too Elisa and actually used the strength workout (Elle McPhearson) for a while.
__________________
Sharon
(You can get to my sketchblog through my profile page.)
__________________________
I'm what I am, and what I am,
Is back on Boogie Street.

Leonard Cohen/Sharon Robinson "Boogie Street" 10 New Songs.


(I have a professional/personal relationship with an instructor who produces video and book material relevant to this site.)
SharonNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 09:22 AM  
Elisa B.
VF Supporter
 
Elisa B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Long Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonNYC
I had a couple of those too Elisa and actually used the strength workout (Elle McPhearson) for a while.

Wasn't Elle's the yogish one? I think Rachel Hunter did the strength workout, and Cheryl Tiegs's was cardio or maybe circuits. I still have the 2-pound dumbbells that came with that set, and use them all the time. I wish I'd kept the videos -- it would be fun to revisit them.

Elisa
Elisa B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 09:23 AM  
Peggy T
VF Supporter
 
Peggy T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko
Ixnay on the odybay ebay itfay.
LOL!! I am fluent in Piglatin - that was cute!

My vote goes for the very early Tony LIttle's where he SCREAMS at you.

He hurt my feelings.
__________________
Peg

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers
Peggy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 09:35 AM  
Deanna
VF Supporter
 
Deanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Upstate, NY
Elisa B....

I've been meaning to say this to you for quite a while....I'm seriously in LOVE with your dog. What a cutie!! Everytime I see one of your posts with his/her happy face I have to smile .
__________________
Deanna
vidiot for life
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 09:52 AM  
Leela
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Liz. Warn me next time you do this

I'm wearing black, so luckily the coffee spill won't show.

LOL!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz N
You mean Lady Voldemort?
Leela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 10:05 AM  
SharonNYC
VF Supporter
 
SharonNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisa B.
Wasn't Elle's the yogish one? I think Rachel Hunter did the strength workout, and Cheryl Tiegs's was cardio or maybe circuits. I still have the 2-pound dumbbells that came with that set, and use them all the time. I wish I'd kept the videos -- it would be fun to revisit them.

Elisa
Oops, you're right. Rachel did the strength. It's been a long time. I wish I still had them too. Wasn't so crazy about Cheryl's. Yes, it was circuits. She stepped up and down on a milk crate type thing to keep her heart rate up.

I'm remember taking umbrage at Cheryl during a talk show promotion for the set. She said if you didn't have a box you could ask someone to make one for you. Duh, Cheryl -- maybe you could make one yourself.
__________________
Sharon
(You can get to my sketchblog through my profile page.)
__________________________
I'm what I am, and what I am,
Is back on Boogie Street.

Leonard Cohen/Sharon Robinson "Boogie Street" 10 New Songs.


(I have a professional/personal relationship with an instructor who produces video and book material relevant to this site.)
SharonNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 10:10 AM  
Elisa B.
VF Supporter
 
Elisa B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Long Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna
I've been meaning to say this to you for quite a while....I'm seriously in LOVE with your dog. What a cutie!! Everytime I see one of your posts with his/her happy face I have to smile .

Oh, thank you! He is very photogenic, isn't he? I am mad at him right now because he has been a very bad dog this morning, but I'm sure we'll make it up soon. It's hard to stay mad at someone who has such big, pretty eyes.

Elisa
Elisa B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 10:12 AM  
Elisa B.
VF Supporter
 
Elisa B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Long Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonNYC
I'm remember taking umbrage at Cheryl during a talk show promotion for the set. She said if you didn't have a box you could ask someone to make one for you. Duh, Cheryl -- maybe you could make one yourself.
LOL -- I guess if you're a Sports Illlustrated swimsuit model, you probably just have to gently hint about the things you want and they will appear.

Elisa
Elisa B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness