Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-17, 09:57 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter
 
Juliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chicagoland, USA
VF Roost is a Facebook group. An admin would need to send you an invite to join it...which she will, of course, upon request.
__________________
--Julie

It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor. ~Marcus Tullius Cicero

<--My sweet Theo...now in kitty heaven
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-17, 10:47 AM  
gigi
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
I can't find VF Roost on FB to send request to join ):
__________________
Angela
gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-17, 10:48 AM  
gigi
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
You can contact Vf member roleez. She buys Dvds in bulk and resells them individually herself. Or you could sell them in group lots on ebay.
Thank you.
__________________
Angela
gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-17, 10:52 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter
 
Juliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chicagoland, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
I can't find VF Roost on FB to send request to join ):
I know...it's a private group.

I was hoping an admin would notice this thread, but I just posted to the group about this, so hopefully you'll hear from someone soon.
__________________
--Julie

It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor. ~Marcus Tullius Cicero

<--My sweet Theo...now in kitty heaven
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-17, 11:00 AM  
sherry7899
VF Supporter
 
sherry7899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
On the previous page of this thread Jags listed the moderators of Vf roost that you can pm to request to join.
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-17, 11:02 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter
 
Juliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chicagoland, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
On the previous page of this thread Jags listed the moderators of Vf roost that you can pm to request to join.
Derp! I should have looked further than my nose, as my dad says.
__________________
--Julie

It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor. ~Marcus Tullius Cicero

<--My sweet Theo...now in kitty heaven
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-17, 11:04 AM  
bearcatfan
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Ohio
You can pm me your email and I can have FB send you an invite.

You have to be a FB member to join (I've had non-FB people ask and, alas, that is part of the deal).
__________________
Rose
bearcatfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 03:04 PM  
TracyQ
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Boston, MA
I would like to sell some DVDs. I just became a member of Roost. I have a few questions--sorry if they are stupid--but I don't use Facebook or EBay so this is new to me. How do you know how to price your DVDs and also how do you get paid?

TIA
__________________
Tracy

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 03:18 PM  
sbh
 
sbh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Northern CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
I would like to sell some DVDs. I just became a member of Roost. I have a few questions--sorry if they are stupid--but I don't use Facebook or EBay so this is new to me. How do you know how to price your DVDs and also how do you get paid?

TIA
You could browse all the other lists and see what they are selling their dvds for. Or you could post a list and say "make me an offer". As for getting paid, some people ask for Amazon or Totalfitnessdvd gift cards. Many use paypal too. I recently sold some and asked for check or money order. Let me know if you have any more questions.
__________________
Sherri

In loving memory of my mother..Lorene Patti...3/20/35 - 8/21/2010

In loving memory of my brother..James D. Patti...3/20/56 - 1/30/2013

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 04:04 PM  
TracyQ
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Boston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh View Post
You could browse all the other lists and see what they are selling their dvds for. Or you could post a list and say "make me an offer". As for getting paid, some people ask for Amazon or Totalfitnessdvd gift cards. Many use paypal too. I recently sold some and asked for check or money order. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Thank you.
__________________
Tracy

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sell videos, selling dvds, vf roost, where to sell

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness