Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-07-18, 01:17 PM  
frostyjan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
I just did Total Body Giant Sets 2 this morning and I really loved it!! The format is slightly different than the original and the hour flew by for me. The barbell is only used for deadlifts so load it up! I love the total body metabolic weight workouts that Live offers. I'm hoping Cathe puts one into the new series too. This one went right into my favorites.

Jane
I could have written this! Just heavy up and it's a great workout. My HR was up the entire time!
frostyjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-18, 05:56 AM  
toomuchjoy

I took a break from Live over the summer. Anything that you particularly loved that came out June-August? Working legs only is not my favorite. Thanks!!!
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-18, 01:19 PM  
TinaS

Ready, Set, Step came out in August. It was a good one! I will definitely do it again!

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-18, 04:58 PM  
toomuchjoy

Thanks Tina!!
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-19, 02:28 PM  
AnMrsDe

I just had to comment about a FANTASTIC Live class I did this morning:

PHA PLUS CARDIO BLASTS LIVE (55 Min. 2/28/19)

This class has the same format as her other PHA's but Cathe adds a cardio blast before the weighted lower and upper exercises with very little rest inbetween.
GREAT FUN!!!! Almost all the exercises have a 16 count rep pattern and this class has very little repetition of exercises, if any. Anyone who loves her PHA classes will LOVE this one - try it!

Here's a clip:

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/vide...orkout.311911/
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-19, 04:43 PM  
cecififi

i agree. i did this one this morning. i love workouts with cardio blasts in between weight training. cathe should put this workout in her next series. it's a keeper and fun fun fun.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-19, 10:50 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecififi View Post
i agree. i did this one this morning. i love workouts with cardio blasts in between weight training. cathe should put this workout in her next series. it's a keeper and fun fun fun.
I know! I wish she'd just copy these PHA LIVE classes to put on DVD!! I find them more fun than the "polished" dvd versions and Cathe makes them more fun as well!!
Old 03-04-19, 08:10 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
I know! I wish she'd just copy these PHA LIVE classes to put on DVD!! I find them more fun than the "polished" dvd versions and Cathe makes them more fun as well!!
I agree. I had mentioned she should put some of her Live classes on DVD. Her Live PHA classes are awesome.

I don't subscribe anymore to LIVE but the classes I did do were great. I loved Cathe being herself.

I keep thinking about trying Live again but I have so many others things I want to do. Maybe at some point I will give it a go again.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-19, 08:43 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

I actually just suggested to Cathe she should sell these Cathe Live workouts individually as downloads. I understand the need to get away from dvds, so I don't think we'll ever see her produce these in a dvd format. However it would be SOOOO simple for her to offer these for individual purchase in download format. I think this could be an excellent revenue stream for her!! She has so many Cathe Live workouts in her library now. She could do REALLY well selling these individually, imho. Unfortunately, her reply indicated they don't plan to do that. A little ray of hope, though, is she prefaced that with "never say never".
Old 03-04-19, 12:16 PM  
AnMrsDe

We need a 'like' button!

Yes, I would settle for downloads too!! Thank you, Colleen, for asking her that!! I still have hope!

Tags
cathe, cathe live, samsung