Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-29-13, 08:55 PM  
momofcha

Gotta love the compliments Bee!

I am hoping I can recover the hard drive, but Ian pretty inept so I'm not I confident. I ordered a boot disk today so hopefully that will help.

Dream body fusion for me today. Holy inner thighs batman!!!!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-13, 08:35 AM  
deineira

Woohoo! Congratulations on the compliment, Bee. That is awesome. I have gotten similar reports for my fiance, so I'm excited to see what this rotation will bring when it's done.

Sue, good luck recovering your computer files...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Yesterday I only had 30 minutes to workout so I did Cathe's Tabatacize 1-3.

I will be off line for the next three weeks or so, so I'm signing off now. I'll check in again with everyone the weekend of May 18th.

See you later, Dreamies! Good luck getting in all of your workouts. I look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Eva
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-13, 09:05 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Sue, how is your computer at this point? Hope it's good news!

Eva, hope you're off to something fun!

I did BTM 1.2 yesterday -- can't remember if I mentioned that! Today I did Katami's beginner kettlebell workout -- the drills & combos. People were talking about that one and it was only $9 on amazon, so I grabbed it. It was a good workout -- haven't done kettlebells in forever. I thought about you, Sue! Followed that up with Stretch Max with a band, because a friend of mine told me there's a group doing "Max" workouts today. Fun to go with the theme.

I hope to hit DB Fusion tomorrow!!
bee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 06:42 AM  
momofcha

Bee - it's at the "dr" right now. Fingers crossed its good news. I'd hate to lose all my workouts!!! I don't have many pictures on there thank goodness.
To prevent this in the future can I duplicate my iTunes on an external hard drive? That is going to be my first purchase once this gets fixed!

Yesterday was JNL bicep builder & tonique premier - lunges. My bunnies are SORE!

I'm tying to decide where to focus? I'm like bee - my legs are looking fantastic these days! I've been more consistent with dream body - but wondering if its the tonique or dream body giving me the results??

Today was Jessica Smith's cardio abs. Tomorrow I start the dream body cycle again with Fusion Mix.

Old 05-02-13, 08:12 AM  
leslie w
VF Supporter

Sue, it's probably a combo of both. Could it be the fact that you are working them more now that you do DB and Tonique consistently? I often thought it was TA that gave me great leg results but I think the fact that I was doing leg workouts 5 days a week had something to do with it too. Prior to that I only worked my legs once or twice a week. Regardless, I'm glad you're happy with your legs!

Yesterday I did a C25K workout (day 1, week 3) and TA Meta Hip mat. My hip is still a little sore but not as bad as it was a couple weeks ago.

I have a busy afternoon but I plan on doing TA meta Hip when I get home. I'll also walk while my daughter is at her riding lesson. I'm determined to reach my 10K goal every day this week.
leslie w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 08:06 PM  
SquishyMommy

Hello Ladies!

Well, I think I may have been a little optimistic in thinking I could do a Dream Body rotation, only because of the time constraints. I am still determined though! However, I was short on time yet again today so I decided to do a ZCUT. My new plan is to do ZCUT workouts on the days I can't fit DB in. So this will most likely end up a combined ZCUT/DB rotation. I am starting from the first ZCUT, so I am interested to see how long it will take to do 90 days of the rotation! I am missing my DB pretty badly, so am determined to do Fusion Mix tomorrow.

Leslie, good luck with your walking goal! I am hinting heavily for a Fitbit for Mother's Day, so if I do get one I think I am going to join you in your goal for 10k every day.
Old 05-02-13, 09:28 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Hi all! Sue, I so hope the "dr" can fix it for you! Yes, having an external drive is good, but basically you should do periodic backups and have them be somewhere other than your computer.

I agree that it's probably the combination of DB & Tonique that's helping our legs -- and that we're working our legs pretty intensely more often, as Leslie says. I am just loving it! I did Fusion this morning and during the earlier part I was thinking "That Sue! It's the triceps, not the inner thighs that really are owchie here." And then I got to the inner thigh part and realized that the triceps work was child play. Seriously though, I think though the triceps work feels hard, I do work my triceps very consistently, and I think my inner thighs don't get hit this way until I do DB, so it really is noticeable!

I think that ZCuts idea is good -- I should probably do that on days when I need a little more sleep. Do you do her warm up, or something else to mix it up? I get tired of things that have the same warm up like that.

I'm so happy for people who can get that fantastic deal on DB this weekend -- maybe our check in group will grow. I am sorry to have missed that good deal, but happy I've had it all this time. I do feel bad for the people show JUST bought it, as you said, Sue.

I'm sort of itching to do Energy Mat tomorrow -- I may slide that in. Funny I am more anxious for a new Tonique than I am for the new DB series that's already been filmed!!! I was kind of bummed to read that it sounds like it really is cardio. I don't want more cardio dvds. I will have to wait and hear about them.
Old 05-02-13, 09:51 PM  
momofcha

Well the computer is toast

Bee - I agree it's a fantastic deal on the set. I hope more people cave, but I'm glad I've had mine for months....

They posted "mums the word onthenew set" - am I reading too much into it that "mum" is a hint at "mom" and they'll be out for Mother's Day??? I ask hopefully.....

Old 05-03-13, 07:45 AM  
momofcha

Fusion Mix today. Finally felt do-able. I rested the least today!!! It felt great & I love how strong my legs feel!!

Old 05-03-13, 09:29 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Oh Sue, what a bummer!!!! There are places that can take the disc drive and recover data -- is that where you took it? I know you download a lot of stuff, and I don't, so probably can't help you there, but if there's anything you can think of that I could help you with, let me know!!!

Well, I had high hopes for Energy Mat this morning, but I did not sleep well, so I stayed in bed and tried to sleep a bit, and did finally. Sleep always wins for me -- it just has to.

Happy Friday!

Tags
dream body, dream body fusion