Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-15, 10:02 AM  
upperwside
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto Canada
new fusion fitness dream body workouts?

There was talk of something new a while back.. any news?
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-15, 10:15 AM  
momofcha
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
There was talk of something new a while back.. any news?
Last I heard they were filmed and should be out early this year.
__________________
Sue


"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-15, 01:00 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter
 
ebianco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA
I have been haunting their FB page to wait for any tidbits about the new set (if it's happening, jeez!) And nothing. I WANT A NEW DB SET!!!

I also want Tonique to put Royale (and Wild Things at some point) out on DVD already. I couldn't possibly be more excited/impatient as these are my two favorites (DB and Tonique) of all time.

Come on people!
__________________
"Feel strong and beautiful. Be a Tonique woman." -Sylwia
ebianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-15, 01:55 PM  
ChrisS
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Bedford, TX
I had emailed Darby in late November and she said they were set for release early in 2015.
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-15, 09:25 AM  
LeanneM
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
I had emailed Darby in late November and she said they were set for release early in 2015.
Thanks for letting us know! I asked them about the release date a week or two ago, and never got an answer.

Ebianco, I'm dying to get the new Tonique workouts, too!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 01:02 PM  
LeanneM
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Hi, everyone,

I messaged Fusion Fitness on Facebook this morning just to see if I could get more info about the new workouts. This is the response they sent:

"We are planning to release our new set this fall- stay tuned on Facebook for posts on specific dates!"

Woo hoo! I'm so happy to hear that these will actually be released!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 06:16 PM  
prettyinpink
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Oh, I'm excited about this. I hope they are available as downloads and not only DVDs. I have recently been alternating the original series with Barre3, taking a break from heavier weights. DB complements barre3 very nicely as DB is a little bit like a faster paced, higher impact version of barre3, so better for cardio but also a little better for upper body and inner thigh than barre3 IMO.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 08:02 PM  
LeanneM
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Glad to help, gals! I usually do buy these when they come out since they're amongst my favorite workouts. I probably won't be able to wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
Oh, I'm excited about this. I hope they are available as downloads and not only DVDs. I have recently been alternating the original series with Barre3, taking a break from heavier weights. DB complements barre3 very nicely as DB is a little bit like a faster paced, higher impact version of barre3, so better for cardio but also a little better for upper body and inner thigh than barre3 IMO.
What a great idea to combine them both! I've been doing some DB lately, but have also been wanting to get back to my Barre3 DVDs. Do you do the online classes for Barre3 or the DVDs?
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-15, 04:14 PM  
soulflower
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Glad to hear the news. I really enjoy the Dream Body workouts.
Soulflower
soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-15, 11:19 AM  
prettyinpink
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post



What a great idea to combine them both! I've been doing some DB lately, but have also been wanting to get back to my Barre3 DVDs. Do you do the online classes for Barre3 or the DVDs?
I do the streaming. Three times per week is about right for me, so alternating with something else works well.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dream body, dream body fusion, fusion fitness

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness