Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-21, 02:41 PM  
fanofladyvols

Dana let's do Grace and Gusto tomorrow

Anyone else want to join Breezy Barrett Sunday?

Today was Buns of steel 10, practiced my getups and Cathe's Perfect Flow Mobility stretch Timesaver mix. Got my Cathe mat and am SO PLEASED. One of the best purchases I have made.

Cloudy and rainy may have me taking a nap later, lol.

Sweet Saturday wishes to all!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-21, 03:01 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Dana let's do Grace and Gusto tomorrow
Grace and Gusto it is!
Old 04-10-21, 03:19 PM  
donnamp

I may join in w/ Grace and Gusto tomorrow - I haven't done that one in a long time!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-21, 03:24 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I could do Grace & Gusto tomorrow too, if I remember....

Donna - DS is tired today and is complaining of being achy, tired and having some chills. He is handling it better than I did - he's still up working on school stuff.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-21, 03:27 PM  
donnamp

yay, a Grace and Gusto date. I hope I remember, too.

I'm glad your DS is handling it ok...I don't know what to expect from my shot, but I guess whatever it is, is better than getting COVID.

My flu vaccine reactions range from mild aches pains to full on fever and chills...so anything is possible!!

Donna
Old 04-11-21, 07:20 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I had zero motivation to exercise yesterday. I did take the dogs for a 25 minute walk, but that's it. I basically spent my day working on a research project for a genealogy methods class that I am in, but I got nothing else - besides laundry - done.

Hoping I have more motivation today!

Donna - Hoping your shot goes fine tomorrow - you are right, no matter the reaction, it's better than getting CoVid.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-21, 08:30 AM  
donnamp

hi!

I hope no one minds, but in place of Grace & Gusto I did Ellen's newest workout on her streaming site - Fat Burning Fusion 2. It was very good - reminiscent of her Studio workouts. It had good energy is the best way I can describe it!

On the vaccine front, last night I decided that since I have to go w/ my DD to get her vaccine since she is under 18 that I would just see if I could get an appointment on the same date/around the same time as hers....so....to make a long story short I'm now getting Pfizer on Tuesday - my appointment is 10 min after my DD's. It works perfectly since we'll also be able to go for our second shots together, too.

I'm going to cancel my J&J w/ the pharmacy today when they open so they could give my appointment to someone else.

My DH's arm pain is resolving, so that was his only side effect from the first dose of Pfizer. I'm expecting that my reaction to the first dose won't be too bad, but I do expect something from the second...but we shall see.

Either way, relieved to be on the path towards vaccination!

Will probably walk today before we have T-storms.....

Donna
Old 04-11-21, 08:45 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
hi!

I hope no one minds, but in place of Grace & Gusto I did Ellen's newest workout on her streaming site - Fat Burning Fusion 2. It was very good - reminiscent of her Studio workouts. It had good energy is the best way I can describe it!
Oh that's great, too! Thanks for joining us!! 🙌

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 04-11-21, 08:53 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I have to make a quick run to Walmart to get an expectorant and couple of other things and I'm doing my Grace & Gusto. Wouldn't you know, 2 days before I'm due to get my second vaccine, I came down with a cold that has me congested and coughing. Otherwise, I'm feeling just fine and have my temperature is normal. It's just a plain old garden-variety cold, but still the timing is unfortunate.

I'll check back in couple of hours! Awesome that you joined us Donna! Good luck to you and your daughter with Pfizer on Tuesday!
Old 04-11-21, 12:33 PM  
fanofladyvols

Dana sorry you feel a cold coming on.

I just finished doing Grace and Gusto and loved it! The only part that is not so hot is the tricep section bc it is a bit rough on my wrists. So I was disappointed a little that she didn't include some opposing wrist stretches rotations but I know to do that for myself and did.

So much fun...thanks Dana!!