Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-20-13, 01:18 PM  
Gams

Any more comments on Leslie's Walk It Off in 30 Days?

It seemed like a lot of people were going to buy this one, but I haven't seen too many comments. Is everyone happy or not so much?
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-13, 01:33 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I like it. (Even though there is no Alton!)

The walk is nice with a few different moves. The music ranges from not great to not bad. The weights part is good. She goes at a pace where you could heavy up if you wanted to.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-13, 02:55 PM  
alisoncooks

I liked the walk portion well enough. The first mile went quickly but I started watching the clock on the 2nd. (Though that's a typical dynamic with me & Leslie. )

Is it me or does Leslie like to tease the cute, young guy in the background? Not that I blame her.....

I can't seem to bring myself to do the weight portion...
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-13, 03:21 PM  
bfit

I like this one. The 2 mile walk is fun with good music. I like the toning portion better than I like most of Leslie's toning. It's long enough and hard enough to feel like a workout.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-13, 04:36 PM  
lrb04

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I liked the walk portion well enough. The first mile went quickly but I started watching the clock on the 2nd. (Though that's a typical dynamic with me & Leslie. )

Is it me or does Leslie like to tease the cute, young guy in the background? Not that I blame her.....

I can't seem to bring myself to do the weight portion...
Yes! Leslie does tease certain males more than others in her workouts! And this fellow gets it as much as Jimmy does in other ones!

I this walk & plan on doing it today which would be my 3rd time & also might do the weight section today too which I thought was pretty good for Leslie!
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-13, 08:09 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Is this one of her fast paced walks? Is there boosted walking? Thanks.....

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-13, 09:19 AM  
cherimac

I borrowed this from a friend and it was good but not a favorite. Music usually doesn't bother me but this was bland. I like the w/u and c/d to be separate from the walk too. I also found it odd that the countdown clock just suddenly appeared with 9 minutes left.
Old 08-21-13, 09:36 AM  
Rose Ohio

Love this one! It has boosted walking and you can use weights or weight gloves. I liked the music better than some of her other workouts. I haven't tried the weight workout yet. Just got this one from Amazon , received yesterday. Was only 9.97 with free Prime shipping. A winner
Old 08-21-13, 10:29 AM  
3ks

I have been doing this. Today will be day 7. I really like it. It makes my workout life easier since it is only 30min per day. No excuses. I even do the cardio without shoes on top of two yoga mats.

I am doing this exclusively and afterwards do a Jill Miller Yoga Quick Fix, etc. I feel great.

I am using heavier weights and putting my all into it. With the cardio portion, I go all out and use my arms a lot more than she does.

This is helping me keep focus and prepare for when I receive the Kettlebell Kickboxing set sometime in September.

Nice and simple.

Kiddy
Old 08-21-13, 11:59 AM  
LALakersfan

I've only done the walk on this one and I like it alot. There seems to be more variety to keep it a little more interesting. I got my copy from Amazon and the volume is really low on this DVD. Have to really crank up the volume to even hear it which I've noticed on some other of her newer ones. Has anyone else noticed that the volume is lower on this DVD?