Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-02-13, 04:44 PM  
Susan

Wow -- I just checked my order status at Amazon, and was pleasantly surprised to discover that my package has really and truly been shipped, and it was received by the post office in Bell Gardens, CA today!
Old 02-02-13, 04:56 PM  
cpcathy

Reviews please (when they arrive of course!) I am holding off on this due to my purchases of TA PP and Teen Meta.

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-13, 05:05 PM  
rose181

They must of changed there ways because I just checked and mine is out for delivery today! I ordered on January 29th. Wow!
rose181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-13, 05:24 PM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose181 View Post
They must of changed there ways because I just checked and mine is out for delivery today! I ordered on January 29th. Wow!
I'm glad to hear that they shipped these DVDs so quickly -- Let us know if you like the workouts!
Old 02-02-13, 05:28 PM  
rose181

Well, I just ran out to check the mail and my package arrived! The stinky part is I only received the yoga one however I had ordered all 3. I just sent an e-mail. Hopefully, this will not turn into a major issue. The good part is I wanted the yoga one the most and will try it out in the morning!
Old 02-02-13, 10:27 PM  
rose181

Okay, I just completed 3 of the Yoga in 10 sections. There are five 10 minute chapters as follows:

Constructing the Vinyasa
Vinyasa Flow
Lunge Flow
Warrior Flow
Tension Flow

I did Constructing,Vinyasa Flow and Tension Tamer. Overall, I enjoyed each one. There is a very plesant vibe throughout each workout. She is very laid back and calm. The 3 sections I did moved rather slow in a nice way. She wasn't trying to kill anyone with power moves. I feel they are intermediate level which I am in yoga. I feel a person would need knowledge of basic yoga terminology because she does not cue a ton but enough for a rather seasoned yogi. She is not overly detailed in her explanation like Rodney Yee. Jennifer looks terrific as always.

Now my one beef would be the lack of a play all option. After each 10 minute section the main menu popped up again. I kept looking for a play all. Maybe I'm missing something. Anyway, I don't see a way to play all chapters at once. I feel that's a big mistake in a yoga DVD. I'll be doing the other chapters in the morning.

I would love to hear other thoughts. Hopefully, I'll get my other 2 missing workouts soon.
Old 02-02-13, 10:49 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose181 View Post
Okay, I just completed 3 of the Yoga in 10 sections. There are five 10 minute chapters as follows:

Constructing the Vinyasa
Vinyasa Flow
Lunge Flow
Warrior Flow
Tension Flow

I did Constructing,Vinyasa Flow and Tension Tamer. Overall, I enjoyed each one. There is a very plesant vibe throughout each workout. She is very laid back and calm. The 3 sections I did moved rather slow in a nice way. She wasn't trying to kill anyone with power moves. I feel they are intermediate level which I am in yoga. I feel a person would need knowledge of basic yoga terminology because she does not cue a ton but enough for a rather seasoned yogi. She is not overly detailed in her explanation like Rodney Yee. Jennifer looks terrific as always.

Now my one beef would be the lack of a play all option. After each 10 minute section the main menu popped up again. I kept looking for a play all. Maybe I'm missing something. Anyway, I don't see a way to play all chapters at once. I feel that's a big mistake in a yoga DVD. I'll be doing the other chapters in the morning.

I would love to hear other thoughts. Hopefully, I'll get my other 2 missing workouts soon.
Thankyou for the info!! I really like what I've seen in the clip. How's the music?
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-13, 11:00 PM  
rose181

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
Thankyou for the info!! I really like what I've seen in the clip. How's the music?
The music for me was pleasant but forgettable. Although, I'm not at all picky about music in my workouts so I'm not the best judge.
Old 02-02-13, 11:02 PM  
LauraBella

Awesome! My ears are itching for reviews!!!! Has anyone talked to Mary to see if she will have these?
Old 02-02-13, 11:12 PM  
Susan

I'm sorry to hear you only received one DVD, and I hope the seller will correct the problem for you right away.

I emailed that seller when it seemed that my ZCut set hadn't been mailed, and received a prompt and friendly reply, so hopefully you will have a similar experience.

Tags
fit in only 10, jennifer galardi, watch it now, win tv