Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-21, 09:21 AM  
Leonana

I’m feeling better, so I’m up for the Prehab Routine today.

Donna, I ate a bagged salad yesterday. But I haven’t had issues with bagged salads in the past. I also am having sinus issues and a sinus headache. I wonder if the drainage upsets our stomach? I was stressed thinking one of my teeth cracked and I needed a crown, but it was sinus pain in my teeth. Stress adds acid to the stomach. I ate a high fat meal, then acidic fruit later. Right after I ate a banana is when my upset stomach started. I wondered about a 24 hour bug, because I was better after 24 hours. However, I never had a fever or nausea. It was more like bad indigestion. But with all the wonky viruses about lately, who knows! I think I’m just getting old, including my stomach, lol.
Old 04-23-21, 09:25 AM  
donnamp

Sherry - omg, yes, I had pain one year in my tooth and I thought it was a cracked tooth - it was from allergies.

I am thinking this may be allergy related. It is funny b/c I don't get a lot of traditional allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes, but I get a lot of weird other things from them. Maybe I should start taking meds pre-emptively like my DD does. She starts taking Claritin in March and continues through May b/c she gets bad allergies in the spring.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-21, 11:34 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Donna and Sherry,

Sorry you're both not quite feeling up to par! We had such high winds the last few days, and it's also been chilly. My head has been in a bit of a fog, and some of that could be allergy related, too!

Hope you both feel better soon. I drink a lot of tea/coffee and take a lot of vitamins, and all of those things upset my stomach.

Sherry, I'll be relieved to get my last vaccine behind me! Continue to stay hydrated and try to get some sleep tonight, if you can! ;-)

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-21, 11:57 AM  
donnamp

Interestingly, I also wonder if some of my symptoms come from dehydration. I find it hard to drink enough water, I am not sure why - maybe it is just not a habit for me to drink enough. I'm trying to be better though as being hydrated is good for all sorts of things!

Donna
Old 04-23-21, 01:00 PM  
Leonana

I did the Prehab routine which is pretty gentle, but it did bring back a little bit of upset stomach. I guess Lift and Shift is a no go tomorrow morning lol.

Thanks Pam. I’m feeling better but not up to par. I think it is stress. But another 27 hours and I’ll be done! I did drink coffee this morning, just can’t go without!

Donna, I find herbal tea helps. Celestial Seasonings Apple Spice tea makes my stomach feel better.
Old 04-23-21, 01:20 PM  
donnamp

When are you getting your next vaccine, Pam?

Sherry - at least it will be over! I hope you feel better!

Donna
Old 04-23-21, 02:55 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
When are you getting your next vaccine, Pam?

Donna
Tuesday, May 4th at 1:05pm! I assume you're getting your last one around the same date/time.

Today I did Jenny's Walk Across America (Florida!) The next one up is finally Rhode Island! Florida was on the beach on a very overcast December day, but she had a group of girls with her, so that was nice.

I also did Cathe's Ramped Up Upper Body (Double Back and Chest premix!) The premixes for this workout series is crazy, so will just do the 45 minute workout next time that does it all, instead. Otherwise choices are double or triple sets of same exercises for a certain body part.

I was too tired for either of those, but felt I had to get something in today as tomorrow we'll be on the road...estate sale shopping! Or, sitting in the car all day and driving to various locations!

Happy Friday everyone!

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-21, 02:59 PM  
donnamp

Yup, I'm getting mine on 5/3 at 10:00 a.m. - misery loves company, right?! LOL!

Donna
Old 04-24-21, 08:28 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Still feeling a bit low on energy - w/ mild headache. Again, not sure if it is allergies, COVID vaccine reaction...something else?? But at least i don't feel dizzy/queasy today so that is an improvement.

Today, so far, has been:

CS 1201
Jessica Valent - 20 Min Gentle Pilates for Beginners
Jessica Valent - Sciatica routine - this one just has some good stretches in it that agree with me - I like doing this one, her herniated disc routine and the scoliosis routine regularly.

I may walk w/ DD later!

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Donna
Old 04-24-21, 11:16 AM  
Leonana

I felt normal last night. Yay! I think my issue was indigestion compounded by stress over my tooth. Usually, indigestion clears up overnight, so when it didn't, my stress increased more. A vicious circle. But I realized that I was more stressed about possibly postponing my appointment due to illness, than I was about the actual appointment. I'm still a little nervous, but feeling a lot better. I'm going to do housework only this morning, and get it out of the way. I will be skipping my workout today. I will get back to WS1 next week, hopefully.

My appointment is around 2:30. Around five hours from now.

Donna, I'm glad you are feeling better. I realized my low energy was probably from not eating much, from the queasy stomach. Like I said, a vicious circle!

Tags
gum surgery, jessica smith get strong, kanopy