Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-26-15, 08:36 AM  
PennyK

Is Trisch Richardson BlessedMama on the T-Tapp Forum? I have found hers and ayj67 (Aurora's) postings the most helpful when scanning through the threads. Other than me not knowing all of the abbreviations of the workouts or the actual exercises themselves, I feel like I already have a better understanding of the concept and definitely read comments that immediately made me think of Classical Stretch.
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-15, 08:57 AM  
PennyK

I didn't tell you all that they also included the Yes You Can Seminar and the Finger & Foot Fitness dvds with my winnings order! I also may be jumping the gun, but tomorrow I am placing my first official order and using my 30% off book coupon and getting the Breast Health Package, HHMM, TWO, Face Brush, and Dead Sea Salt. I read about a new dvd Fascial Fit that has my interest when it comes out.

ETA: I know it will take me a long time to even get through my first workout, but I just can't help myself! I actually just read a post yesterday that all anyone really needs is basic and total, but of course that Teresa keeps perfecting and adding tweaks so you want them all!

ETA: I just found a post that says Turn Back Time is Fascial Fit, is this right?

OOP's I just realized that the Seminar and Finger & Foot Fitness dvds were part of the Senior Fit package.
Old 03-26-15, 10:20 AM  
PennyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post

Would you be willing simply to keep this thread alive, posting your experiences each time you tackled TWO? I promise I'd read every word and respond when appropriate (and often inappropriately, too!).
Yes please! I would love and appreciate any guidance and/or tips. And would very much enjoy all appropriate or inappropriate comments!
Old 03-26-15, 03:08 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
The desert rewarded me magnificently. Thank you.

I would love to follow your mastering of TWO. I would even be willing to choose TWO for my t-tapp workouts while you work toward mastery.

Would you be willing simply to keep this thread alive, posting your experiences each time you tackled TWO? I promise I'd read every word and respond when appropriate (and often inappropriately, too!).
Yes, I'll definitely keep a check-in alive while working toward TWO. Actually, my plan is to start with Super Slow on Monday, doing one move in the evenings. I think that would be a good way of building strength (and stamina) and progressing toward TWO. (As I recall, Super Slow--one of my virgins--concludes with the Balance and Lunge sequences from Two.)

Penny, Trisch is Blessed Mama. I, too, have found Trisch's and AYJ's postings the most helpful. I'm looking forward to hearing about your T-Tapp experiences! HHMM is a good beginner workout--good for advanced practitioners, too.
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-15, 03:29 PM  
PennyK

I think I have decided to begin with More. As many good things as I have read about Senior Fit I believe I may need a little "more" forgiveness in the beginning.
Old 03-26-15, 10:55 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
I think I have decided to begin with More. As many good things as I have read about Senior Fit I believe I may need a little "more" forgiveness in the beginning.
Wise choice, Penny! I More. That's the one I began with--after I ran screaming from TWO. (Even BWO intimidated me. It looked doable, but the pacing--even in the instructional--was just too fast for me.)
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-15, 08:07 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by marya View Post
Wise choice, Penny! I More. That's the one I began with--after I ran screaming from TWO. (Even BWO intimidated me. It looked doable, but the pacing--even in the instructional--was just too fast for me.)
You can use either Super Slow OR (my favorite) MaxiMax Extreme to do BWO, if the pacing of BWO is too intimidating. When I first starting tapping, BWO scared the beetlejuice out of me, and it took me a couple of years to work up to TWO. When MORE came out, I was surprised at what a workout it was.

I did the 20 mins Floor workout (from the dvd with the three separate floor workouts). At the end, she claims it's really just a stretch routine, but I felt every muscle in my core and in my thighs working. As I puttered around the kitchen, I could feel what that 20 mins had done to work my back, too.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-15, 08:52 AM  
PennyK

I just placed my order and added Target Pop 3 and was told it will ship Monday!
Last night I did Fit & Fabulous in 15 minutes and think I will do it nightly for now and in the meantime preview some of the other workouts I have.
Old 03-27-15, 09:47 AM  
PennyK

Demeris you said that you have everything T-Tapp, do you still use them all, favorites? Are her workouts chaptered so that you can pick and choose particular moves? I purchased TWO because I thought it was a better value than just buying BWO now and then wanting TWO later. Are there other workouts such as this that would be a better value? Thanks
Old 03-27-15, 12:34 PM  
TamiT

Oh I didn't realize that we have a T-Tapp check in. This is helpful for me to stay on track plus learn from others who have more T-Tapp experience than me. I agree with Demeris about the new 20 minute floor workout. I really like the new Brain-Body Floor workouts (I like #2 and #3 better than #1)

Right now I am doing the streaming workout called First Step. I like how it is filmed at an angle so I can see both front and back. It's similar to Senior Fit but way better. Better tempo and less water breaks. Too bad it isn't a download to keep.
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote