Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-15, 12:10 AM  
marya

How About a T-Tapp Check-in?

Does anyone else feel bereft when there aren't any active T-Tapp threads on VF?

I was thinking--whether T-Tapp is your primary or supplemental workout, or if you just incorporate T-Tapp form into other workouts/everyday life, it would be fun to discuss the T-Tapp experience and results with other VF Tappers!
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 08:34 AM  
Demeris

Mary, I do a t-tapp workout at least once and usually twice a week. If I weren't severely check-in challenged, I would join you. Every check-in I've joined, I dropped out of within days (even the just the workouts check in!).

I hope you do get one started. In fact,

If a check-in ever did get started, I would probably read through it every few weeks. I do that now for several of the check-ins--I'm curious about growth/progress in regular practice, as well as any health gains.

I feel bereft without regular t-tapp conversation. There's some bizarre glitch between my satellite internet connection and Teresa's forum, so I can't get to her forums, although 10-15 years ago, I was over there for hours every week. It was far more active back then than it was before I moved, though.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 08:40 AM  
PennyK

I'm interested! I have not had time to visit any of my recent winnings or purchases yet and I want to read the book and listen to the seminar before starting. I have read a lot of great information on the T-Tapp Forum and am very excited about beginning.
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 08:42 AM  
PennyK

Hi Demeris! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Old 03-25-15, 10:42 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
Hi Demeris! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Thank you!!!! I did.

The only person IRL who remembered was my sister!!!
Old 03-25-15, 07:47 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

I like talking about T-Tapp, but I am also "Check-In Challenged". Also, I'm not really doing T-Tapp at the moment (but that will change sooner or later.) I could try if someone started it though.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 07:49 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
I'm interested! I have not had time to visit any of my recent winnings or purchases yet and I want to read the book and listen to the seminar before starting. I have read a lot of great information on the T-Tapp Forum and am very excited about beginning.
I like the book and the seminar, but no need to go through those before starting. The DVDs will take care of you.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 10:05 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I feel bereft without regular t-tapp conversation. There's some bizarre glitch between my satellite internet connection and Teresa's forum, so I can't get to her forums, although 10-15 years ago, I was over there for hours every week. It was far more active back then than it was before I moved, though.
Happy birthday, Demeris! I hope you had a lovely day in the desert. Yes, the present-day T-Tapp forum is indeed a pale reflection of its former vibrant self. Apparently many posters have migrated to Facebook. I only check that forum now for Trisch Richardson's tips. Trisch (my heroine!) is always so helpful to new and/or physically limited Tappers!

I was thinking about a VF T-Tapp check-in because I have a specific T-Tapp goal this year: to do all the virgins before I order any more workouts! Thanks to the Kundalini Yoga check-in, I did finally get through all my KY virgins. Now it's T-Tapp's turn...

I'm particularly intent on mastering Two. I blush to admit, I've never even attempted Two--it just seemed "Two" overwhelming while I was still working, plus I'd have to modify a bit here and there--but I can appreciate how healthful and effective it would be. I plan to follow Trisch R's advice and just work on one sequence at a time.
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-15, 08:27 AM  
PennyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond.omega View Post
I like the book and the seminar, but no need to go through those before starting. The DVDs will take care of you.
That is great as I'm eager to begin, but felt like I needed to go through those steps first!
Old 03-26-15, 08:29 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by marya View Post

I'm particularly intent on mastering Two. I blush to admit, I've never even attempted Two--it just seemed "Two" overwhelming while I was still working, plus I'd have to modify a bit here and there--but I can appreciate how healthful and effective it would be. I plan to follow Trisch R's advice and just work on one sequence at a time.
The desert rewarded me magnificently. Thank you.

I would love to follow your mastering of TWO. I would even be willing to choose TWO for my t-tapp workouts while you work toward mastery.

Would you be willing simply to keep this thread alive, posting your experiences each time you tackled TWO? I promise I'd read every word and respond when appropriate (and often inappropriately, too!).