Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-21-15, 06:56 AM  
LeanneM

New Tonique "Sunrise Hawaii" workout coming

Hi, everyone,

I just saw this posted on Sylwia's Facebook page:

"Very Soon I Will Bring You Some Sun and Sweat with Sunrise Hawaii...We need it especially during the never ending winter! The New Workouts will be divided into 4 shorter individual workouts 35 to 45 minutes plus one studio workout 1 hr 40 minutes. The mood is set to bring the feel of 60s and 70s Hawaiian tropics. I can't wait to share it with you...love you!"

I'm so excited about having shorter workouts on a DVD! She had mentioned that it was in the works awhile ago, but it's great to hear that it's almost here!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-15, 08:14 AM  
LoveVA

Is this definitely going to be on DVD and not just download? Being able to get it on dvd would be fantastic!
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-15, 08:30 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Is this definitely going to be on DVD and not just download? Being able to get it on dvd would be fantastic!
She didn't say this specifically in the FB post, but I know she mentioned a few months ago that she was working on a DVD with all Express workouts . . . . so I'm pretty sure it'll be a DVD!
Old 03-21-15, 08:32 AM  
Sinclair

She posted this on her instagramm:

"Tonique workout dvd Sunrise Hawaii: Power of You Coming Up Soon"

So I guess it'll be DVD, too.
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-15, 08:49 AM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post

This is great news! Forty-five minutes of Tonique is my limit. I had to Joni-O Tonique Royale this week, even though it's a fun workout, because its format didn't work for me.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-15, 08:51 AM  
catcrazy

She said under comments; "at this point only downloads".
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-15, 08:56 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:

Yay! So happy to have it confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
This is great news! Forty-five minutes of Tonique is my limit. I had to Joni-O Tonique Royale this week, even though it's a fun workout, because its format didn't work for me.
I know what you mean! That's about my limit, too! I've tried to do Royale twice, but it's so darn long that it's hard for me to manage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
She said under comments; "at this point only downloads".
Bummer! Hopefully the DVD will be here soon! I can't remember if it was S. or another instructor, but someone posted something on Facebook awhile back about how the factory that used to produce that person's DVDs went out of business, and the instructor had to look for a new company to fabricate them. It makes me sad to think that DVDs may not be in our future for workouts!
Old 03-21-15, 09:26 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Him, so Wild Things is a different dvd?
Old 03-21-15, 10:03 AM  
Sinclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Him, so Wild Things is a different dvd?
As I understand yes, but there was a problem with the camera (it burned or something like that) and Sylwia has problems with salvaging the material.

These Hawaii workouts were filmed on her (recent) vacation and she announced them a few weeks ago (they were supposed to go up last Friday - but didn't).
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-15, 10:11 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
As I understand yes, but there was a problem with the camera (it burned or something like that) and Sylwia has problems with salvaging the material.

These Hawaii workouts were filmed on her (recent) vacation and she announced them a few weeks ago (they were supposed to go up last Friday - but didn't).
Oh, that's awful! As a media maker myself I know that must have felt horrible to loose all that - and expensive. What a shame! She makes some of my most favorite workouts.

So, these downloads will include one that is 100 minutes that is not a combo of the other four. Wow - that's a lot of material! There was so much time in between when Royals was available online though, and as a dvd. I've been really enjoying the dvd. Not sure if I'll be able to wait this time though.

Tags
hawaii, tonique